Take 2

May 13th

A week passed and they talked about everything and anything. Camila confessed she'd seen him play that night and Shawn cleared up that that song he wrote was for her and not ferris wheel Rachel.

Camila told him what Hailee had said prior to the slap and that made him silent for a moment. He just held her close. "I'm so sorry..."

Friday rolled around and Shawn planned something special. He told her to close her eyes and he led her outside.
"It's...sparkling cider but uh... I... thought you'd...uh.. yeah... " Shawn scratched the back of his head nervously and Camila found his nervousness endearing. "This is beautiful."

They closed the tent and put the movie on pause because they were lip locked in a heated makeout session

Smut warning 💦🌋

Shawn pulled away to take a break, his hard on full display in his sweatpants as he nervously tried to hide it with a pillow.

"Let me..." Camila whispered and she pulled the waistband on his sweatpants down to free his straining erection.
Shawn thought he was going to blackout as her lips wrapped around his cock, gently teasing and enveloping his tip with her tongue. She ran her hands up and down his shaft in perfect rhythm and she sucked him,pulling out only at the moment he warned her was going to cum. He came in minutes and while he was embarrassed and red at his premature ejaculation, Camila thought it was adorable and such a turn on. By now they'd figured out that they had indeed shared their first time together. Shawn had done other things with Hailee but Camila was the only person he'd given himself to fully. Shawn was the only person Camila had ever done anything with.

"I brought condoms... this time..." Shawb said softly. "We don't... have to..."

Camila pushed him down gently and straddled him. This  time around they took their time undressing each other. This time around Shawn took his time with her. He took his time in between her thighs, gently and intentionally letting his tongue and fingers bring her over the edge until her arousal gushed all over his hands. He'd never used anything more than his fingers to make a girl cum and he was nervous but did what felt natural, memorizing the movements his tongue was making and how they made her whimper and moan. Camila had never imagined it would be like that but she was in a state of pure euphoria as the boy she was in love with took his time with her.

When she momentarily recovered from her climax, he was  hard again and ready. He pulled the condom on. "Take 2..." he smiled and Camila nodded. "No.... the sequel," she laughed. 

He carefully aligned himself with her center and they maintained eye contact as he pushed his way into her wet, aching channel. It was a perfect fit and when he was completely filling her they paused for a moment to take it all in ,literally and figuratively.
He was slow and deliberate in his thrusts and Camila whimpered,moaned, and bucked her hips up in satisfaction as she wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer allow him better access to her depths. 
Their kisses were slow and deep until the languid pace of his thrusts soon wasn't enough and his thrusts became quicker and deeper, allowing them both to reach their orgasms together. Camila's orgasm left her trembling and shaking and panting and Shawn could barely hold himself up after releasing himself. He stayed inside her until her walls unclenched and he carefully held the base of the condom, now full of his release, and pulled out. "Oh my god.. you're soaked...." Shawn said in a low tone.  and Camila laughed
"So are you..." her arousal was glistening on his pelvis and now coated the inside of her thighs and his.  Shawn looked down and was in awe at the sight.  Camila let him look. She was shameless.

When they finished they laid down in complete exhaustion and wonder. They both were thinking the same thing.
"Sex is my new favorite thing..." Camila sighed and Shawn chuckled.

"Sex in general or sex with me?"

"Sex with you... definitely..." Camila clarified.

They both wanted to go again but knew they had all the time in the world and so they watched the movie and Camila quoted all her favorite parts as Shawn playfully rolled his eyes and kissed her in his arms.  They were clothed now, due to the fact that Shawn's parents had pulled up and should they or Aaliyah peek in they knew they'd be in a compromising position. 

They fell asleep under the white light, under the sheets, and under the moon.

The rays of the early morning sun awoke them from love induced slumber and another day was upon them

Author's note: I'm gonna have to take a break for a bit, this was emotional AF.

More to come! Stay with me please!