Summer of Love Pt.1

"Baby, I'm hungry....feeeeed meeeee" Shawn whined and Camila laughed. 

"You're such a baby....."

"Yeah, but I'm your baby...." Shawn grinned and Camila nodded. "This is true... I'm kind of stuck with you..."

Shawn pouted. "But it's  a good kind of stuck, right?"

"Oh...*kiss* the very *kiss*" best kind *kiss*" Shawn smiled at the kisses between her words. He would never get tired of her kissing him.

"Children are present! No more kissing! " Aaliyah feigned disgust as she threw a pillow in their direction.

Shawn and Camila looked at each other mischievously and they both knew what to do. They simultaneously attacked Aaliyah with kisses and tickles and she laughed so hard. It reminded Shawn of when she was little. She was 12 now and Shawn would miss her when he would leave for college. She'd miss him too.

"Why don't you two just get married already?" Aaliyah laughed. 

"We already are married..." Shawn laughed and Camila rolled her eyes.  "Granted, the ring was a ring pop and we were 7...."

"Oh and our wedding cake was a  strawberry Poptart...." Camila added.

"Man... what a low budget wedding... we need a re-do!" Shawn said dramatically and then Karen came in with groceries. Shawn used his good arm to help her. His wound was healed but he still had to be careful with it. "Maaaa... I'm hungry!" Shawn said and Karen laughed. "You're always hungry..." she remarked.

"Pizza?" Karen asked.
"Pizza!" Shawn exclaimed.

"Pizzaaaaa!" Camila loved pizza. 

They rolled out the dough and went halfsies. Camila's side included pineapple and ham and Shawn's contained pepperoni and cheese. They arranged the toppings to make a smiley face, just like when they were kids. They weren't kids anymore, they knew but they still enjoyed the simple pleasures of smiley pizza.

They hadn't had sex in weeks, mostly because they had nowhere to do it. A car seemed out of the question but an intriguing idea until Camila pointed out they could get arrested.

Shawn's house was usually full of people and even when it was empty their time was limited and they risked getting caught. Maybe it was just that they were young and in love and infatuated with each other but they'd have sex all day if they could.

It took  a lot of convincing on Shawn's part but he got permission to take Camila on a weekend getaway to the beach. They'd been through so much and they played the "we'll be apart when we go to college" card to which their parents caved.

They drove Camila's mustang and Shawn played the playlist of songs he'd made for her when they were apart.

"I don't want anybody else... when I think about you I touch myself!" Shawn laughed at how that song somehow ended up on his list.

"Don't be a perv..." Camila said and Shawn raised his eyebrows. "It's not pervy.. when I think about you... I.. touch myself..." he couldn't keep a straight face at those words and Camila shook her head and laughed.

They checked in and as soon as they got through the door, Camila was up against the wall, Shawn's lips on her lips, her cheeks, and her neck as he slowly made his way down her body until his lips were on a very different set of lips. Camila could barely hold herself up as he was on his knees in front of her, but my god, she thought it was the sexiest thing on earth.

Shawn's arm was still not at full strength so Camila was on top, teasing him relentlessly, by grinding on his his shaft.  Shawn begged her for more and Camila decided she liked it when he begged so she teased him more until he came and he groaned because he hadn't even been inside her yet. "Camiillllaaaa..."