Grow As We Go

"Hey honey.... you look.. wow....breathtaking.... is this a dream?"

"Me? You...? Have I ever told you that you grew up gorgeous, baby...." Camila returned his compliment

It was a midnight birthday date and they agreed to dress up just a little. She chose a flowy sunflowery summer dress because it reminded her of Shawn. 

"Hey

"Hey... we kinda match?" Camila said running a hand across his chest tenderly.

Shawn looked down and realize they kind of were. Camila had picked this shirt out for him and he liked it because she liked it.

"You're so handsome almost birthday boy," she cooed sweetly.

"Why thank you

"Why thank you. I appreciate that you've seen my awkward stage and you still want me..."

"I think it makes me love you more....you know me inside and out. You know my heart like the back of your hand..."

"All of the mazes and the madness in that beautiful mind of yours..." Shawn leaned into kiss her.

"I know it hasn't been easy.... I know I haven't been easy... but I'm...happy we're here....together...." Camila laced her fingers effortlessly into his.

"You're incredibly easy to love Camila Cabello..." Shawn kissed her once more. "Now.. come on.. we're going to be late..."

"Late? There are  like 30 minutes until midnight and everything is closed.  You haven't even told me where we're going..." Camila pointed out and Shawn grinned and held out his hand. "But I'd follow you anywhere at this point," she said taking his hand.

They got in the car and Camila brought a gift bag with her. "What's in the bag?"

"Nude pictures...." Camila deadpanned and Shawn's jaw dropped. "Juuust kidding...." and Shawn frowned and she laughed.

They pulled up and Camila could already see where they were going but there was something she could see that was completely lit up.