Yellow

"The sun rises over two soft mounds of perfection, the sight beyond them is breathtaking, radiating warmth into every crevice of my soul...."

"That's... beautiful... what's it about?" Camila asked. They were laying on the grass, having a daytime picnic. It was the last day before they had to leave for college and move into their dorms.

"You really wanna know what it's about?" Shawn asked and Camila nodded.

"Your boobs...." Shawn said and Camila slapped his chest playfully and they both rolled with laughter.

"How have I never realized how much of a perv you are?" Camila laughed.

"I'm not a perv,baby... I'm a poet..." Shawn replied and Camila connected their lips.

"You have a way with words... your tongue, is particularly skilled...." Camila said against his lips

Shawn smiled and then when he pulled away he realized her comment was meant to be dirty. "Camila... you naughty girl...."
Camila smirked.

"Are you all packed?" Shawn asked and Camila nodded.

"I'm gonna miss this.. so... much.." Camila said.

"Me too...but we'll be okay.... hey... it's present time!"

"Presents? What? I didn't get the memo we were doing presents," Camila groaned.

Shawn helped her up,they folded the blanket and then they made their way to Shawn's  and up to the treehouse.

"Open it..." Shawn insisted

Camila pulled out a picture frame,filled with photos of when they were kids, teenagers, and some from the night they got engaged. They were arranged in the shape of a moon. "For... your dorm room..." he said.

"We're so cute! We are seriously the cutest!" Camila said admiring the photos

She pulled out a bracelet and held it in her hands. "It's... the moon... during a lunar eclipse..." Shawn explained.

"It's... beautiful... it looks just like the moon looked that night," Camila said softly in awe at the beautiful bracelet. 

There was something at the bottom wrapped in tissue paper and Camila pulled them out and unwrapped them

"Oh my god... these... wow....these are amazing!" Camila was in awe at the detail on the boots.

"I love everything

"I love everything. I love it so much, babe.. but Shawn.... I didn't get you anything..." Camila pouted and kissed him.

"I can think of something you can give me..." Shawn winked and Camila licked her lips. "I can definitely give you that..." Camila said seductively.

"Woa.. who is the perv now? I was going to ask you to dance..." Shawn said and Camila frowned and then she smiled because his request was sweet.

"We didn't get to go to prom... so... we are having a re-do..."

They slid down the slide and Shawn connected his phone to his bluetooth speaker. 

The familiar chords filled the night air and they swayed to "Yellow" by Coldplay. He held her close and quietly sang his favorite parts in her ear.

"What did I do right to get you?" Camila said looking up at him.

"I ask myself that same questions, all the time," Shawn smiled.

"I love you, future husband..." Camila smiled.

"I love you, my future wife..." Shawn replied.

"I don't want tomorrow to come... I don't want this to end..." Camila sighed and kissed his chest, right where his heart was.

"Don't think if it as an ending... it's.. just beginning. In fact, tomorrow, is the first day of the rest of our lives..."

Camila embraced his optimism because she knew it meant he had faith in everything they'd become and so did she.
He said these words knowing that there were so many unknowns and uncertainties coming, but one thing was for sure. She was his and he was hers and their love was as constant and consistent as the setting of the sun and the rising of the moon.

Author's note: Crying so hard RN
Also, that is an actual poem my wifey made up... about.. you guessed it... my boobs. This was my reaction: 😑😂🤣🥰😍😘
Get yourself someone who will write poetry about your boobs.... haha.

Epilogue next!
Y'all ready for it?