Chapter 1

Being in a big office with no one to talk to except for your assistant gets pretty boring. I have my two best friends. Hannah and Caleb but well they are always on dates with each other and I dont want to be a third wheel.

"Ms. Choi you have a meeting." My assistant informs me then walks out.

Well let's get this done. Then I'm taking my friends out idc.
.
.
.
Finally my meeting is over. Just a bunch of old men talking about how a 'pretty young girl' shouldn't have my position.
Well I'm not giving up the last thing my mother gave me before she died. It's not happening. Without even noticing I already dialed Hannah's number.

"Hey Y/n. What do you need? Or do you want to hang out?" I could hear the smile in her voice. She has been with me since 5th grade I would know.

"Can we stop by you hybrid shelter after dinner? I want to look into getting some." I said tapping my pen on the big ass pile of paperwork.

"Oh yes. See you in 10." Hannah said then hung up. I grabbed my Jacket and left my office.

"I am going out. I'm taking tomorrow and maybe Wednesday off. So if anyone calls or has an appointment tell them to reschedule now. You can take off early as well." I said he though I was joking.

"See you tomorrow bos-" I cut him off.

"I will not be here for the next two days. I will not repeat myself for a third time. Good day." I walk out hearing a scoff behind me. I will deal with that later. I walk out of the building to see my two bestfriends taking each others faces. I cough in a sarcastic way and Caleb looks at me.

"Hey Y/nnie! It's been awhile" Caleb said hugging me tight. I haven't known him as long as Hannah. I met Caleb in 6th had a crush in him but hid it because of Hannah. Seeing her smile is what makes me fill whole. She is my family.

"Nice to see you too. How is your niece?" I smile to him secretly hating it.

"Amazing she loves Hannah." We turn to Hannah who was currently red as a tomato.

"D-dinner? Let's go" Hannah said embarrassed.

We get in the car and they force me to drive. We arrive at a very nice Korean Restaurant. The waiter took us to our seat. He kept looking at me like I was a smack.

"What would you like?" The waiter said giving me a smirk. I looked at him disgusted. * come one y/n.*

"I would like Kimchi and rice." I said and then the waiter turns to the couple with a smile.

"And yall?" I could tell my bestfriends didnt like him.

"We would like the same thing." He walked away giving us the amount.

30 minutes past and we finished eating. I was about to leave because the couple was already outside.

"Hey, can I have your number." Tge waiter said smirking I wasnt dumb I new what number he wanted.

"No thank you. I'm to busy." Then I walked out leaving the boy in a shocked state. Guess he has never heard the word no.

"We are heading to you Shelter now Hannah." I said speeding. The entire time I heard kissing sounds.

We arrived at the shelter and I was still pretty fast and they were still kissing so I hit the break hard. The hit their heads on the seats.

"I'm going inside. Come on." I said getting out and they followed.

"Hello how can we help you today?" I'm guessing the manager said to me trying to act fake.

"I'm looking for Hybrids." I said rolling my eyes. She lead me to a room that had 7 cages.