Chapter 3

I could tell that Namjoon told them we were going out because I could hear happy screams.

I go to my closet to look for a good swimsuit. But I got lazy so I just grabbed one.

 But I got lazy so I just grabbed one

I noticed that it showed my tattoo.

I walk out of my bedroom with and long sweater on so I couldn't wait till I got outside since my room is pretty clothes

I walk out of my bedroom with and long sweater on so I couldn't wait till I got outside since my room is pretty clothes. The boys smiles at me. Well except for Yoongi he gave a eye roll.

We went out to the pool. Jungkook, Hobi and Jimin instantly ran in. I decided to sit for a few but ofcourse that didnt last long.

"Tale that sweater off. You will get hot." Jin said and I could hear the 'no excuses' coming from his voice.  I slowly got up and took my sweater off. And I got stares from everyone. I turn around to hide my red tomato face.

I felt someone come up from behind me and touched back where my tattoo was.

"You have a wolf tattoo?" Tae said tracing it. The guys just stared.

"Yes they have always been my favorite animal. But now I have 7 different favorite animals." I smile turning around.

"Tae not now... Go swim." Jin and Namjoon said and I smirked. I took tae by the hand and ran to the pool and I pushed him in.

"That's not far!" Tae said wiping the water from his face.

"Dont worry Tae. We got you!" Namjoon said right before I felt someone throw me over their shoulders.

"Please Namjoon dont!" I said kicking and I look at Yoongi who is currently looking at what is happening with half closed eyes.

"Yoongi! Please help!" I cried out to him and he stood up and took me from Namjoon. Whispering something to them.

"Oh sorry y/n I'm not on your side haha" and he throws me in the water but I drag him only for him to bring Namjoon and Jin with him.

I swim up and start laughing.

"Haha! I got everyone in the water!!!" I stared cheering when I seen all 7 boys slowly moving me like I was their prey.

(Time skip)

Jin throws me a magazine that was in the mail. He looked very sad. So did everyone else.

"What the fuck?!" I said reading on the page that had nothing but their and my pictures in it

"You guys are not a coping mechanism. That's a lie. You guys are my friends." I said tearing up which I dont do very often.

"Why would they say that then? Jimin Said frowning. I trust them enough.

(Flash back )

It was my birthday. I was finally 18!! Mother and father woke my up like any other day. But today had alot of affection.

"Happy birthday y/n! Your brother and sister has  presents for you downstairs."
They said walking away and I followed.

I opened alot of presents but my dad them gave me something out of nowhere.

"You have been saying since you were 15 how you wanted a wolf tattoo so I designed one for you. Tonight you can go get it. While you are there we are going take the twins to their friends house. " I hugged everyone and went to put my new belongings in my room.

It was a pretty nice day so far. I was pretty popular at school so alot of kids gave me cards and other types of presents.

It was time to get my tattoo. I took my two best friends Hannah and Caleb with me because they were getting couple tattoos.

We arrive and I show them my tattoo and they start their work.

"Y/n does it hurt?" Caleb said laughing while holding his drawing.

"Not really hahha" I said laughing back.

We all got our tattoos and where heading back to my house till I got the phone call.

"📱hello? Is this y/n"
                                 "📱Yes this is her."
"📱This is the S.P.D your mother, father and siblings were in a very bad car accident. We believe it was a murder because the tires were shot. We are sorry for y-" I hung up and broke down.

(Funeral)

"Hey guys, I miss you. I will be with you one day but till then I will keep the company high in the numbers. I will find out who did this as well."

(End of flashback)

I didnt know I was crying alot . But I heard whining. Snapping out of my thoughts. I see the boys in their aniamle form hugging me to confront me.

"You didn't have to tell us. But thank you Y/n. Let's go ahead and sleep" Jungkook said smiling with that cute bunny smile.

That night was filled with nothing but cuddles.