Chapter 7

I woke up to breakfast being made. I smile and get dressed for the day that awaits me.

"Hey Y/n. The guys and I have decided to go to work with you today and for now on. So no one messes with you." Tae said smiling and being a goofball.

"Okay. I mea-" inwas interrupted by yelling.

"Namjoon! You are going to burn the house down. Get the pan in the sink now!" I could tell who was yelling.

I ran into the kitchen to see nothing but black smoke.

"Namjoon! Dude don't kill us!" Hobi said laughing and I joined in.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys. I am working from home today. All of the company laptops have been given out. So we are going to try a new tactic." I said trying to take the heat off of Namjoon because he was getting death stares from almost everyone.

"Okay then I'm going back to sleep." Yoongi said walking away, I was going to stop him but Jimin stopped me.

"Leave it. He is going through something right now." Jimin said smiling and jumped on Jungkook.

"So, would you all want to order food?" I asked pulling out my phone.

"No, I will make Namjoon and Tae go hunt for breakfast." Jin said earning groans from the two boys. He looked at them with a scary look and they stop. They were in the forest in less then 5 seconds.

"May I ask what's wrong with Yoongi?" I said taking my laptop out.

"He is getting ready to go into a heat. He is going to tough it out with suppressants." Jimin said looking at what I was typing.

"Oh and we all won't be far behind...." Jungkook said looking his head from the gaming room.

Yes I know my book is mature content. But I won't be writing smut.  Out of respect to myself and other's.  And I personally don't enjoy writing smut because I know nothing about it.  So their heat will end when they sent their person.