Chapter 13

We forced her to put on our clothes on.

"Namjoon, Yoongi and Tae. Go outside and check the premitter. And no you arent allowed to force some else Yoongi." Jin said looking at the boys.

They ran outside and did their task.

"How long did you feel like you were being watched?" Jimin said holding
Y/n's hand.

"Ever since we got to the amusement park. It wouldn't go away." She said laying on Hobi's  lap.

"You dont have to worry. We wont let anyone hurt you." Jungkook said kissing her cheek.

"Let's watch a movie." Jin said handing her cookies.

"Okay!" She said cuddling with the boys that were in the house.

They finally got her to fall asleep. When the other 3 walked in.

"Was anyone there?" Hobi said while raising and eyebrow.

"Yes, it was a reporter. Trying to take pictures of her with us. Here look." Namjoon said throwing a camera at the others.

They all looked through the pictures with rage.

"So? They were going to make it out that were holding her hostage because of Junkook holding her" Yoongi said deep breathing.

"Yes, " Taehyung said holding out a book the reporter had.

"So why took you so long?" Hobi said looking at their girlfriends sleeping figure.

"We went ahead and burned everything. We didnt need her being in a scandal. But we are going to make her work from home. We cant stand some one else trying to make more scandals." Jimin said pushing her hair to the side.

She started to wake up.

"Is everything okay?" She said smiling at all her handsome boyfriend's.

"Y/n, the person that was following you was a reporter who was going to make false scandals. He was saying we were holding you hostage." Jin said holding her hand.

"Y/n please work from home. We can issue out the rest of the laptops. We dont want you getting hurt." Namjoon said frowning.

"Okay, please give the rest out tomorrow. But we will have to attend alot of virtual meetings." She said closing her eyes again.

We all looked at each other and nodded.

We had her where we wanted her.