Chapter 5

Waking up to fur in my mouth was not a way I thought my morning would start.

I move slowly out of Namjoon's and Yoongi's hold. They didnt like it much but I had to work.

 They didnt like it much but I had to work

"Hey Namjoon. You guys are staying here today. I'll be back in maybe 4 hours. After my meeting with Mr.Lee my assistant." I said whispering in his ear.

I walk down the stairs and see the gaming room light on. Which wasnt weird but was weird because usually only I'm in it.

"Oh hey y/n" Jungkook said poking his head out. Mmm you know what now I'm not suprises.

"I'm heading to work. You guys are staying here today. I should be back after my meeting with Mr.Lee" I said hugging him but he looked at me with a very unpleasant look.

"Y/n.... Your outfit is different from what you usually wear." I looked at jungkook confused. I look in the mirror at my outfit.

"I mean... Have a good day. See you when you get home" Werid... his whole personality did a 360 and back.

I drove to the company. Just to get more and more (more and more twice🥴) paperwork.

"📱 Hi this is the company you wanted to talk to?"
             "📱yes I wanted to talk to you about maybe buying your company. Your down in the numbers and your place is rather old."

"📱I-I mean. That would be amazing! When will you buy it?"
                 "📱Now, I dont want to waste anyone's time."

We discussed payment and it's not like the company was far from me anyway.

"Ms. Y/n? It's time for our meeting." Mr. Lee said walking in with his bag.

"Oh yes. Please sit." I point towards the couch that was in my office.

"So you need to remember what I'm about to say." I looked at my assistant with a confused expression.

"We are the highest company right now with 100000 points over everything. We can slow down." I looked at him like ummmm no.

"If we slow down sir, we will go down so no. I want to try working from home though. So people can be with their families more." I said smiling pulling out a cart filled with laptops.

"You sure that's a good idea?" He said touching the laptops.

"Yes, they are new laptops. So they will go fast. Since this work computer alot of sites have been blocked." I said about to walk away.

"I'm about to call my friends at home." I said already dialing that number.

"I dont think so." He said throwing my phone beside us and he pins me to the wall.

"I have tried everything to get your attention. But you neglected it. No matter what I did. I was over the top nice to you. But now, now I get your attention" he said looking in my eyes.

BTS POV

"Guys Y/n is calling!" Jin said and everyone started running to the room he was at.

"Why do I sense something is wrong?" Tae said growling.

"📱I have tried everything to get your attention. But you neglected it. No matter what I did. I was over the top nice to you. But now, now I get your attention" we all start panicking.

"📱Mr. Lee this isnt the place to tell me your feelings."

"📱Your about to feel my feeling Y/n and you cant say no."

"No one touches y/n.. She is ours." Jin grabbed the keys and everyone followed.

We arrived at her office to hear cries.

*this bitch is touching our women. He wont last*

After getting him off of her. Luckily we made it before he actually did more then he should.

"Go to the car y/n." Jhope said not looking at y/n while Jin handed her his coat.

Once she was fully gone. We lost it.

"You think it's okay to touch her!?" Yoongi said punching him in the face.

"Haha you think I care. Dude she is just another slut." Everyone started to stab and punch him getting red stuff on their clothes.

We disposed of the body and run back down to the car.

"What's on your s-shirt?" Y/n said in the middle of crying. Everyine turned into animals. Except for Jin who was driving.

"They found some tomatoes on the way to get you. Just remember y/n we will always protect you" Jin said petting her hair so she would sleep.