Chapter 14 (end)

(Sadly this will be the end. But I'll make it long. I will be writing longer books. But I dont know how to make this book go longer.)

4years later

Being in the house with so many people , it's hard.

"Y/n, can you tell the twins that dinner is done?" Jin said screaming from the kitchen.

I get up and head to our kids room. I had to go carefully because I was pregnant with another set of twins.

As I was walking to their bed room. I heard screaming from the basement.

I was about to hold the doorknob till I heard my name.

"Hey babe, you okay. How are those little ones?" Jimin said talking to my stomach.

"Their making me more tired. When I was pregnant with the other twins, it was different." I said as we walked to the kids room.

"You don't have but 2 weeks left. Plus your 7 husbands are here for you. You are giving us a family. And we are grateful." Taehyung said popping out of nowhere.

We continued to walk to the kids room.

"Mommy!" Jiwoo said laughing while holding his tail.

"You know, I still can't remeber how they have all of our hybrid forms." Jimin said picking up Jiwoo.

"I could remind you. We all part-" I stopped Taehyung.

"Come on, the kids." I said making Tae pick up Ji-yeon.

"Jin said dinner was done. Let's not make him mad." Namjoon said running in almost tripping.

We all head to the table and ofcourse I have to be the slow one.

"Here, sit here." Jin said pulling out a chair for me that had a pillow on.

"Thanks for dinner babe." I smiled and kiss Jins cheek.

"What about us? That's not fair." Yoongi said pouting.

I got up slowly only to get stopped by Jin.

"You can wait till after dinner. Cant you tell she is having trouble." He said looking at them with a scary look.

"Sorry kitten." Yoongi said handing me a drink.

"No its f-" I felt a weird kick in my body.

The boys looked at me with fear.

The boys put their nose to the air.

"Boys help y/n to the bedroom. Kids go play. Okay." Namjoon said getting towels.

Jungkook and Hobi came over to me about it help me up.

"Are you ready for round two?" Hobi said smiling trying calm me down.

"Hobi, no." Jungkook said kissing my cheek and laying me down on the bed.

Next day

I was done giving birth to the new kids.

We didnt go to a hospital because they boys said that there would be alot of drama and scandals and I hate that stuff.

"Y/n, you ready to see them?" The boys said smiling to me.

I nod.

"We did it. We have 2 boys and 2 girls. Thanks y/n. You did it baby" Jin said kissing my cheek.

I never left the house, wasnt allowed too. I am glad they take care of me. They get anything I need and help my family.

And you may be wondering what happened with the bodies that were killed through out the 4 years.

Well.... I'll leave it to you imagination.