Chapter 12

I felt like someone was following me. I didnt tell the boys because I didnt want to cause a scene and ever since we got together. They get more jealous.

"Hey want to play games?" Hobi said smiling towards me.

I looked at him for a seconds before answering.

"Y-yeah we can play games." I said smiling hiding my actual feelings. I didnt know if they could tell.

They looked at me and then went to the game they all wanted to play dragging me behind them.

"4 on 4" Taehyung said smiling.

"That seems far. Youngest against oldest." Namjoon said getting on one side after tripping.

We start playing the games.

"Jin" I whisper so the others couldnt hear.

"Yea what's wrong princess." He whispered back.

I had to come clean. If not it could get worse.

"I feel like someone is watching me. But everytime I turn around, I dont see anyone." I said kinda scared.

He looked at me and didnt say anything for a moment.

"It will be okay. For the rest of our time you will be infront of me and Yoongi. Okay?" He said smiling and moving my hair behind my ears.

I nod and go back to everyone else.

Jin and Yoongi kept looking around to see who could be the suspect. But sadly no one was out of the ordinary.

"Can we just leave?" I said not thinking about it.

They all looked at me and then at each other.

"Yes. We can go swimming at the house or play video games." Jimin said taking my hand.

"Your safety is the only thing that matters babe." Jungkook said smiling. Taking my other hand.

On the car ride home, I still felt like someone was watching me. I knew it was impossible but the feeling was very dormant.

"Guys the feeling wont go away. I feel like they are following us." I said hiding in between Yoongi and Taehyung.

They arua in the car felt darker but I didnt pay attention to that.

"Y/n..." All the boys said looking at me with only anger on their faces.

"We wont let anything happen to you and that's a promise." They boys said opening my door for me.