Chapter 13

Up top is what Em wears!❤️
—————————————————————————-
It's been a week since me and Ashton got fish fingers. Also a week of staying at Calum's, we've gone to my place to get a few things, but that night when he got back from Luke's with the dogs and me and Ashton went back over there. We can never seem to part, so I stayed the night again and then after work he picked me up and took me to my place and even then seemed like we couldn't say goodbye. So he told me to pack a bag I've been here the entire time well besides work. I've organized his mess of a closet. Whew it was awful and he just gave me more clothes, like I- why. I also had dinner with Ashton, Luke And Pey last night. And yep you guessed it their dating now. I'm so happy for Pea, she's so happy with him and Luke is such a softie. He literally worships Pea. I'm glad she's finally getting the love and attention she deserves. Everything they do is so fucking cute. I can't with them, She told me that the night of the exhibit that some shit went down. I'm shook honestly, Pey isn't a do it first night person and I most defy didn't peg Luke to be. But I'm not judging I'm queen of one night stands and dumbass shit. Pey brought up Harry... she didn't mean too. Luke asked if we've ever been to New York and she said that I went with my ex Harry. To say they were shocked was an understatement. I just laughed it off and said well what did you think the song ever since New York was about. I could tell Ashton wanted to ask about it. I mean who wouldn't want to know about the secret relationship with The Harry Styles. But Ashton saw the look on my face and immediately changed the subject . God that man is my savior. What the fuck would I do with out him. I'll need to tell him well I mean all of them especially Calum about that soon before it bites me in the ass.
But tonight though Calum gave me this big ass box and told me not to open it till he says so which is killing me oh my god I love opening packages. He's been....overly cheery. Like when he picked me up from work he was practically bouncing. So now I'm waiting for bubble baby to give me the ok to see what is this damn box. A few minutes later and me singing some random song I get a text telling me to open it and whenever I'm ready come downstairs. Uuhh okay then Mr. Mysterio. I rip open the box and oh my god I fucking love this. Cal really knows what I like huh. I pull out the black runched dress and oh my god are these his? What's with this man and giving me his clothes. His chains and his maroon latex coat oh my god. He's good. I hurriedly change, do a quick Smokey eye and liner, fix my piercings, and do a nude lip. Lastly put his chain on, this is so mine now.
I walk down the stairs praying I don't trip because I'm a bubbling clutz. I don't see Cal when I get down there "Cal" I call out "Behind you baby" I turn and I don't know who inhaled the sharpest. He looks absolutely Devine and he can't seem to get a word out. "I- woah Calum" I say and he does a spin and says "Like what you see" ya no shit I do "Eh I've seen better" I say with a smirk. I do a spin like him and he says "Em holy fuck you look drop dead stunning." And I smile and say "Thank you. Someone designed it for me." With a shrug, he throws his head back and laughs. He holds his arm out to me and I hook my arm with his and say "So where are we going" he says "It's a surprise" so we get in the car and drive off.
"Calum holy fuck. You did not I- an arcade. Shit did you rent this bitch out or something." He says "Uh maybe. I wanted us to do this but have Atleast sum type of privacy." I smile and say "I love it." We spend the entire date messing around with each other and playing the games. Calum says "Lets make a bet." I say "Ok shoot." "If I beat you in a game of air hockey. I get to ask you something." Ohh a game huh big boy you don't know what you got yourself into "You're on beef cake" I say and he laughs and sets up the game. He's so gonna be upset when I kick his ass. "Looks like it's your puck." He says. I smirk and hit the puck, he hits it back but I hit it harder and it goes straight in. "Cheater" he says with a smirk and I say "Nope just skilled unlike you." We go back and forth for a bit but it's the last turn,he has the puck and wails on it and I lightly hit it back then he hits it to me and I smack that thing straight into the pocket "BOOM" I yell out. I look up to him and I hear him mutter "shit I thought I had that" wait why does he look so sad. I walk over to him and say "Hey ask your question Cal Pal." He looks up at me and says "But I lost" I look at him and says "Baby ask your question" he wraps his arms around me and asks "Be my girlfriend Em." Oh fuck he asked me oh my god oh my god "I- YES CAL YES" I say and he kisses me passionately. "Wait hold that thought" he runs and comes back with a employee and asks "Do you mind taking a pic of us please?" The girl nods her head profusely. And she ends up taking a shit load of pictures. She hands him back his phone and I see how shakey and nervous she is. She starts to walk away "Hey do you want a pic with him? I don't mind taking the picture'" I say with a smile and she says "Oh I don't want to intrude on yalls date" I smile at her and say "Oh please you're perfectly fine luv!" And Calum nods his head and says with a laugh "Yeah whatever she says goes. She won't stop if she knows you want a pic." The girl smiles and says "Thank you so n uh. This means a lot uh..What's your name?" "Oh I'm Ema!" I say as I take the girls phone and take a shit load of pics "Here you go! I took a lot, you did the same for us so it's only fair you get the same." I say with a beaming smile. She hugs me and says "Thank you Ema this means everything to me. I'm glad yalls date went good and thank you Calum! I love you both." And she walks off. Cal pulls me into him and says "That was very sweet of you Em." I shrug and say "I could see how nervous she was. I just wanted to help her out." He smiles and says "I love that about you. Alright cmon let's get back home. Lemme just lay this tab." When getting off of him my hand grazes his crotch "Shit" I say and Calum stands there shocked "I uhhh I didn't mean to Cal" I say and he says "No no your good Em. I uh. I'm gonna need you to stand in front of me though." I look down and shit, his Johnson is saluting. I laugh and say "I'm sorry but oh my god. Alright come on. Stand behind me I'll protect you beef cake." He laughs and says "Cmon Em this isn't funny." And I say "But yet you're laughing" that seemed to shut him up. So he pays and we rush to get back into the car and get home.
        Cal kicks the door closed and I say "Are you trying to break the house" he laughs and says "No but now that you say it I have a few ideas." As he takes both his and my coat and throws them "Oh really" I say as I caress his face and then let my hands travel down his body, he sucks in a sharp breath. He scoops me up and takes me up the stairs. Places me on the bed but I don't play that so I hop up and turn us around and push him onto the bed so I'm on top "OH" Cal says as he lets out a groan as I get on top of him and straddle him. Well I think you know what happens next.
We collapse onto the bed both breathing heavily. "Woah" I say and he says "Holy shit" he turns to me and says "Wait right here baby" and kisses me. He comes back and he's got boxers on, a shirt and a drink in his hand. He hands me the shirt and drink "These are for you" he says and I smile and take them "Thank you Cal Pal" I say as I put on the shirt and open the drink. He pats his chest and says "Come here" I go over to him and lay on top of him. "I'm absolutely spent babe" he says and I laugh and say "Same" and he laughs "Em...I'm falling for you. Please catch me, don't let me crash to the ground" he says too me. I look up at him and look into his eyes "Cal...I'm falling for you too..."