Opening 9!!

We get a shot of the stadium, and the city of Crocus, Fiore!! The Grand Magic Games are about to begin!! 

Title Card!! 

The crowd watches! Along with Chapati Lola, and Yajima as commentators!! 

We see Fairy Tail Team A, consisting of you, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Elfman stand in a huge circle!! 

Followed by Team B, consisting of Celestia, Luna, Juvia, Mira, Gajeel, and Laxus! 

We then see, Ichiya, a guy in a bunny suit, Jenny, and the Trimen for Blue Pegasus! 

We follow up with Lyon, Jura, Yuka, Toby, Maud, and Sherria for Lamia Scale. 

Then we see Kagura, Millianna, Lyra and BonBon, Marble, Arana, Lisley, and Beth from Mermaid Heel! 

We then see Bacchus, and his crew from Quatro Cerberus!!

Ivan, and his cronies from Raven Tail, (Obra, Kurohebi, Nullpudding, and Flare) all walk ready to proclaim victory!! 

We finally see Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Orga, Rufus, the Dazzlings (Sonata, Aria, Adagio), Limestone, and Minerva from Sabertooth do poses, followed by Jiemma watching closely of their actions!!! 

Everyone clashes and begins to battle and compete in the events!! 

The crowd cheers as you guys continue to compete! 

We then get shots of Colonel Arcadios, as well as Jellal, Sorano, Trixie, Meredy, and Ultear watching the events from above!! 

Your guild cheers for you, and watches with confidence! 

You and your team put your hands in the circle and do a victory shout!!