Confront Risky!!/R&R in Scuttle Town!!

You guys soon return back to Scuttle Town, and begin reforming the map! Mimic was a big help in this situation!!

(Y/N): ALRIGHT!! THE MAP IS READY!! And- 

You began trying o read he map to determine where Risky is hiding!! Soon you notice that she is hiding in a fortress that is deep underwater!! 

Twilight: Underwater?! You have got to be kidding me!! How?! 

Shantae: Magic, I suppose? 

Juvia: YES!! MY MAGIC CAN FINALLY HELP!! 

Later ... 

You guys soon find a port, and Juvia prepared some bubbles for the entire team, and Shantae to breath in!! 

Shantae: Oh no need, I got this covered already! 

Shantae turns into a siren, and you guys rush all the way down below the sea, to find an underwater fortress!! 

(Y/N): Alright, time to stop a pirate! 

Pinkie: ARGH!! AVAST THERE!! 

Lucy: Very funny Pinkie!! 

Erza heads to the wall and punches it open! 

You guys then get in!! And boy, once the lights go on .... SEVERAL TINKERBATS APPEAR BEFORE YOU!! 

Flare: Oh boy. 

Sunset: Uh .... hey there everyone. Do you know where we could probably find your boss? 

The Tinkerbats then take out a bunch of cutlasses!! 

(Y/N): Guess they answered it for us! 

Gray: ICE MAKE CANNON!! 

Gray blasts a bunch of them back! The Tinkerbats respond by trying to cut you guys down!! 

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON ROAR!! 

A bunch more come from behind! Carla just kicks them to the side, and uppercuts some more! Wendy follows up with some attacks of her own!! 

Lucy: OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN: VIRGO!! 

Virgo: Hello Princess, is it punishment time? 

Lucy: UGH! You know the drill! 

Lucy takes out a magic whip and fights alongside Virgo!! 

Shantae transforms into a monkey and begins crawling and bugging all of the Tinkerbats that approach her!

Flare attacks with her hair, and begins lighting the shadowy humanoids, who comically begin rolling around in pain!!!

Juvia: WATER NEBULA!! 

Juvia follows up with attacks of her own!

You decide to head forward, and are soon joined by Erza!! You guys soon discover a giant machine shaped like the head of one of the Tinkerbats!! 

(Y/N): Well, of course she would make this! 

Erza: Let's sabotage the machine then! REQUIP: CLEAR HEART CLOTHING!! 

(Y/N): REQUIP: ROCK DRAGON AXE!! 

You both rush to the Tinkerbat machine as it begins causing seismic waves on the ground! But before they could do any serious damage, you and Erza cut the entire machine down!! It begins to fall apart!!

(Y/N) and Erza: ALRIGHT!!