bubu, they cheer. taeyong, they fear!

It consumed me.

Was it normal for someone to sleep with their eyes open? Was it not? I knew fishes slept with their eyes open. I have seen so many people sleeping—I have never seen someone sleep with their eyes open as Moon Tae-il did. I found myself walking down the hall, deep in thought.

Why couldn't I get rid of the idea? This always happened. Every time I had a question, I found myself obsessing over it. While thoughts filled my head, I felt a hand grab my elbow and I turned around to see Jaehyun standing in front of me, his hair slicked back from the sweat.

"Well, hey there," he said, breaking into a smile when I frowned at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Jaehyun," I began, stepping closer. "Do you sleep with your eyes open?"

My question caught him by surprise, Jaehyun frowning back at me before he flicked my forehead.

"Are you having a Verita break down?" He asked like it was the most normal thing in the world. "Blues are known to have that, you know? They end up having that look in your eyes as you have now and honestly, it's scaring me—"

"Why aren't you answering my question?!"

"Well, because I wouldn't know if I slept with my eyes open because I'm sleeping, no?"

That made sense.

"And what's with the question, anyway?"

"I just got an inkling," I told him before waving at him and telling him that I was going to head back to the dorms.

The walk back to my dorm room was longer than I expected and when I reached my room, I saw Oh Dana laying on her bed with her mask on. I suddenly got an idea and leaned towards her, a hand reaching to touch her eye mask before I peeked under it just to see her eyes wide open.

Dana looked at me, both of us screaming at the same time.

Dana ripped her mask off.

"What the fuck, Aera! I was going to nap!"

"So, you do sleep with your eyes open!" I said a little bit too eagerly. "You do, right?"

"No? I wasn't asleep yet! It was open because I wasn't asleep yet! And why are you asking me if I sleep with my eyes open? You little bitch—." She said it before she glowered at me. "Why would I? Crazy Veritas."

Dana's grumbling didn't hurt me. She was often moody when people interrupted her sleeping process and I stared at her, the female snapping her eye mask back on before she huffed and threw the blanket over her body. I pressed my lips together, thinking of what I should do when a lightbulb lit up in my head.

A blue.

A blue would know, right?

A blue would be able to give me an answer.

And that is how I ended up at the library, seeking the blue who would be the victim to my inquiries. I spotted Jeno hiding behind bookshelves and I figured it was because Kim Bunny was hurt and he knew he had to take care of her, the male trying to be inconspicuous as possible and honestly failing.

"Jeno," I said, and he jumped at the sound of my voice. "Do you sleep with an eye open?"

"Is it Kim Bunny?" He asked back and I wondered how he got to that conclusion.

"No? How did it go to my question to Kim Bunny?"

"I don't know." Jeno looked nervous. "She's everywhere, to be honest. I'm sure Doyoung Hyung would want me to take care of her too, after what happened today. She's making me lose my mind!"