death to nakamoto yuta

It was right as Jaehyun said

It was right as Jaehyun said. The Verita flag was in plain sight and it seemed to irked those that wanted it... The greens, especially. Lee Haechan stood in front, pacing back and forth when he saw me. Kim Doyoung sat by the flag, the containment spell surrounding it while he read a book.

"I told you the answer!" Haechan said and Doyoung shook his head.

"It's wrong." He told Haechan, the male throwing his hands in the air. "I told you, get the right answer and you'll get the flag."

With a grunt, Lee Haechan turned on his heels and exited the library. The blues were a tad bit too relaxed and I walked closer to see Doyoung pass me a nod.

"Hey. Don't mind this... This is just tradition. I take it either my sister and Oh Dana told you about it?"

"Do you have any plans to steal the flags from other houses?"

"You got the talk to Jeno for that." Doyoung shrugged, motioning to the back of the library. "He's handling it, being captain and all."

With a nod, I went over to the back of the library to see a guy humming to himself. He had a book in hand, sorting the books out when he looked up and saw me.

"Oh. Aera," he greeted and I smiled, stopping in front of him. "What's going on?"

He looked concerned and it was true that Veritas really did worry about their own people. I caught a glimpse of his bracelet, Jeno at the same time, looking at mine. Suddenly, it was like we were mirroring each other and we both lifted it up.

"Oh. You're pretty dark," I found myself saying. Jeno chuckled, nodding before looking down at his bracelet. It was a shade lighter than mine, Jeno telling me that it was usually this shade until it would cloud over.

"It was a little bit darker until I had a few sessions with Janitor Moon. We're a bit awkward now, though." He frowned at the thought. "It's the Verita stubbornness. It's kind of like how Renjun is awkward with Doyoung. All because Doyoung forgot Renjun's name."

"That kind of sucks. I was just here to ask you if you have a plan in order to get the flags of the other houses."

Jeno looked shocked that I was asking but he quickly changed it to suspicion.

"Are you working for the Integritas?"

"What? No!" I shook my head, Jeno relaxing.

"We do have a plan." Jeno nodded. "The Integritas put their flags out in plain sight and it's being guarded by Johnny, the Vice-Captain of Integrita. I take it you know him?"

I nodded and Jeno smirked, motioning me to follow him. I quickly tried to keep up, Jeno leading me further back into the library. It was like a maze, shadows deepening into a darker shade of gray when I heard a whine from a corner.

"We kidnapped Park Jisung," Jeno told me and I froze, my mind reeling back to where Oh Dana said that Park Jisung was her stepbrother. "Don't worry, he's in good hands. We just needed someone to make a sleeping potion for us."