....okay

I had headed straight for the shack until morning came. It would be a lazy day for all of us and Aro could tell I wasn't at my best. By the time it was noon, I knew that staying by myself would be the death of me so I had sent Jaehyun a message and almost immediately, he told me to go see him.

By the time I opened the door to his bedroom, the 'regular, huh?' password still active, Jaehyun was on his bed. He was bundled up in blankets and I waved my hand in front of his sleeping face when he stirred and he stretched.

"It's noon," I told him and he gave me a smile, bounding up. "How are you asleep at noon?"

"I need my rest." He shrugged and leaned back before inspecting me. "You good? I had to do community service the other day. Yuta most probably will be yelled at by Advisor Kyungsoo today. He was sick yesterday so they didn't get to it. You should probably prepare yourself for when he finds out we were in it together."

"I told him yesterday."

"What?"

"Yeah. I told him yesterday, when I went to give him medicine." I shrugged, trying to play it off. "And I got kicked out by my own color."

"Haechan messaged me. I know." Jaehyun tsk-ed. "No other color hard on their people as much as the blues."

"Mhm, tell me about it." I sat down, Jaehyun giving out a yawn when I found myself burying my face in my hands as I let go of my tears. Jaehyun looked stricken by the tears, the male panicking for a moment before he threw me a sock to which I threw back. "Really?"

"That was for you to wipe your tears but yeah... not the best choice. What happened?"

"He's so ignorant, Jeffrey! He's so fucking ignorant! He thinks whatever he's doing is right." I gasped out, falling back onto the bed to see Jaehyun scoot closer to take a good look at my face. "I told him everything and... Jesus Christ. He called me a backstabber when he was the one backstabbing me this whole time!"

"Jeffrey, on the other hand, everyone likes Jeffrey," Jaehyun began to narrate. "Do you want Jeffrey to give you a hug?"

"Fuck off, Jeffrey. Ugh."

I rolled to the side, turning my back on him when he poked my side.

"I got kicked out of my color. I fought with Yuta and Jung Jeffrey is no help," I grumbled under my breath, whipping my body around to face Jaehyun, my face streaming with tears. "And do you know Moon Tae-il is blind?"

I cried out loud, Jaehyun blinking rapidly at my words when his voice rose an octave at the news.

"He's blind?" he squeaked, his face contorting into shock. "What happened to his eyes?"

"I don't know, Jeffrey! I don't know!"

"And why are you crying over Moon Tae-il?" he asked, looking like he was also trying to stop his own tears.