regular, huh?

"Where are you? I'm bored

"Where are you? I'm bored." Jaehyun had written and I told him that I was in the Justicia common room. We finally agreed to meet in front of the yellow common room and when I stepped out, I saw Jaehyun waiting for me. "What's up, girlfriend?"

"Hey," I said back, walking to him before bumping fists with him. He began to tell me that they just had early dinner with the reds and Johnny and Dana were at the lighthouse, getting it on so he was left all alone. "What is with you and Johnny? How are you so reliant on him?"

"Of course. He's my best friend," Jaehyun replied as if that was normal. "Oh, so you're sleeping with me tonight, right? I wanted to show you something. I kind of changed the password of the Integrita Common Room."

We walked past the throne room, a couple of young Integritas leaving their common room.

"So... It's not "Queso" anymore?" I asked, Jaehyun shaking his head.

"I'm so proud of it. Watch." Jaehyun stepped forward and rubbed his hands together before he shrugged his shoulders up, his palms faced upward and he pumped them up in the air once. "Regular, huh?"

What the fuck.

"Try it. You've got to do the dance. Shrug your shoulders—"

"Why, Jeffrey, why?" I grumbled the entrance appearing. "It's even worse than Doyoung making us sing "Now you know..." every time I want to enter the Verita Common Room. That being said...."

I fell back onto the Integrita couch, Jaehyun disappearing into his room for a moment when he poked his head from the doorway to tell me to keep talking because he could hear from inside.

"That being said, do you think it's believable how I might have to sleep with Yuta once in a while? I mean... Why would you allow me to?" I asked, Jaehyun saying something but it was muffled. He suddenly appeared, having changed out of his clothes before he threw me a shirt.

"Because we have a healthy relationship?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I trust you are not going to cheat on me even though we both know you kind of are?"

"Won't that make Yuta think you're stupid?"

"It will but he's the real stupid one here." Jaehyun shrugged, falling back on the couch. "Why? Did he ask you to stay with him? I mean, you can always say that you have training and I'll pretend to believe it. How's your progress in making him fall in love with you?"

I paused, propping my face in my hands.

"Mhm... I have no idea. I just told him that I haven't even kissed you yet because it's too intimate."

Jaehyun frowned.

"What kind of couple doesn't kiss each other? We literally "slept" with each other the first day of class."

"I thought love was about making people feel special. How am I supposed to stroke his ego when I'm kissing you and kissing him at the same time?"

"Very strategic, I see." Jaehyun smiled at me, waving a hand so I could go get a change of clothes. I huffed and quickly showered, pulling over Jaehyun's red shirt over my head paired with his extra sweat pants before I walked in on him starting a fire.

"It's already hot, Jaehyun."

"We're hot-blooded mammals. I was thinking, Aera." He added a log into the fire and blasted one energy disk into the fireplace, the common room turning a bright shade of luminescent red. But it was Jaehyun's shade of red. "How do we make him fall in love with you? How does one like Nakamoto Yuta fall in love with someone like you? Sure, you're good for his ego and all but what else?"

"I don't know. We're talking about competition, right? I haven't spent enough time with him to actually fall in love with him and him with me. You and I, we're always together in public."

"I think he'll fight for you if he feels like he's losing you," Jaehyun told me, taking a seat beside me. "But on your part, you better up your game. Pretend you're falling in love with him more. Submission is not love, Aera. The same way control isn't love."

Jaehyun had a point and we both stared at each other when Jaehyun offered me a thumb and I blinked.

That was how we ended up on the carpeted ground of the Integrita Common Room, my bracelet off my wrist as Jung Jaehyun taught me how to wrestle. I squealed, Jaehyun toppling over me when I kneed his balls and he let out a howl.

"Woman!" He threw a pillow at me and I gasped out in laughter, Jaehyun grabbing my leg and dragging me across the floor playfully. "Take that—Oh!"

He had clumsily slammed against the table, both of us rolling on the carpeted ground when I ended on top of him, about to push myself off when we heard a drawl.

"Just open the fucking door."

And with that, Nakamoto Yuta had marched in, drinking in the sight of me on top of Jaehyun, the male looking up lazily before he raised an eyebrow.

Yuta didn't look bothered at the sight, his gaze going to me when Jaehyun sat up, arms around my waist before he lifted me up to place me on the couch with ease.

"What?"

"Aera has training with me."

"The only training she needs is the training you just interrupted."

Yuta's hands went into fists, the male glaring at me.

"Where is your bracelet?" He asked and I looked over at the bracelet on the table. I had removed it prior to wrestling with Jaehyun. He must have sent me something. "Up. We have a session."

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and I stood up obediently, standing on my tippy toes to kiss Jaehyun on the cheek. Jaehyun slapped my ass and I growled into his ears.

"I will kill you."

"Go get 'em, tiger," he whispered and I stuck my tongue out at him, grabbing my bracelet and running after Yuta who was already waiting in front of the painting. "See you tomorrow, baby girl."

I made a face at the pet name, Yuta's dark demeanor a contrast to Jaehyun's.

It was going to be a tough night with a moody Yuta.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________