Chatting with Belle

2 Weeks later

Evie walks into Rumple's shop with millions of thoughts in her head she's kinda sad and the bell on the door rings announcing someone walked in. Belle looked up from the counter and smiled. "Hey Evie what are you doing here?" Belle asked her. Evie smiled. "I was looking around you know I never came in here before" Evie answered with sad voice. Belle frowned. "Is something wrong?" She asked as she walked over to Evie from behind the counter. Evie took a deep breathe. "Yeah something is wrong" Evie answered with a frown. Belle gestured Evie to the backroom and they sat down. "Wanna talk about it?" Belle asked Evie. Evie sighed. "Uh yeah"

Belle nodded for her to continue. "So...me and Mal have been arguing and she said something messed up and it really hurt me " Evie said looking down with tears in her eyes. Belle smiled sadly. "What did she say to you if you don't mind me asking" She asked her and Evie let out a shaky breath. "She said that she nobody loves me and no one cares about me not even mom...that I should just die....and maybe I should" Evie mumbled that last part hoping Belle didn't here her as a tear fell.

Belle grabbed Evie's shoulders. "Evie you shouldn't die and what she said was totally wrong but I know that Regina loves you and so does everyone else in this town jeez Rumple treats you like his daughter now and he cares about you and so does everyone else don't worry okay" Belle said to her and Evie had tears streaming down her face. "Thanks Belle" Evie said to her with a slight smile. Belle smiled at her and was surprised when she got pulled into a hug. "No problem Evie anything for family" She answered as they pulled out of the hug. "Well I better get home mom will kill me if I'm late.....again" Evie said with a small laugh as she wiped her tears."okay Evie I'll see you later" Belle said as Evie was walking out. "Okay see ya" She said as she was on her way home.

30 minutes later Evie arrived home and her mother was on the couch making out with Robin...again. "Outlawqueen is OTP" Evie said with a smile as she walked into the kitchen to set the table. Regina and Robin looked up as she said that and Regina got up to go in the kitchen with her. "Hey Evie you okay?" Her mother asked. Evie nodded. "Yeah I got a pep talk from Belle" she said with a smile and Regina smiled. "Why did you need a pep talk?" She asked her daughter. Evie looked at her. "Mal and I got into a fight.." Evie said with a sigh. Regina looked at her. "Oh sweetie I'm sorry" she said. "No it's okay I know everything she said wasn't true" Evie said as she finished setting the table and Regina put the food on the plates. "Hm okay" was all her mother said then they heard the door open. "Evie Gina Papa me and Henry home!" Said Roland as he ran into the Kitchen causing them to smile. "Hey Rolly did you have fun" Evie questioned the little boy. He smiled at her. "Yeah we went to Granny's and Carlos and Jay taught me football and Henry showed me the book!" He said excitedly. Causing Henry and Robin to chuckle. "Hey sis" Henry said as he side hugged Evie and she hugged back. "Hey bro" she responded and then ruffled his hair. "Hey! I worked hard on this hair!" He said back to her. She giggled. "Okay how's Vio-" she got cut off by Henry's hand on her mouth. She moved it. "Like I was saying. How is Violet" She said causing Henry to groan and Regina to whip her head around to them. "Who's Violet?!" She asked then Evie realized she wasn't supposed to say that. "She Henry girl friend" Roland spoke up.

A/N
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!! Cliffhanger! Will Mal apologize??? Will Evie except if she does!?!? How will Regina handle this!? Find out soon and see who is new to Storybrook!

Regina:Your not gonna give Gothel that are you?

Zelena: I'm not giving that Dirty Hippie witch b*tch anything!

Mother Gothel:🎶Why you gotta be so ru-ude don't you know I'm human to-oo!!🎶

Mal:🎶IM GONNA MARRY HER ANYWAY!🎶

Evie:Oh didn't you say no one loved me

I'm so sorry it's late and I'm tired and idk what to do so I wrote this and it sucks and I'm making you live through this

Ruby:Umm why are you still here? Byeeeee 😁

Rumbelle: Goodbye

I'm so sorry your done here