Chapter 4

Harry’s POV

I never thought I would have a lovely wife like Jennifer. I was about to wake her up but I stopped to take a look at her innocent face while sleeping. I run my knuckles on her face, she’s the best thing that ever happened to me.

I kissed her cheek and whispered. “Baby, we’re here.”

“Hmmm.” She turned her back to me and continued sleeping. I laughed at how cute she can get.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered to her ear. “We’re here. New Caledonia baby”

She immediately opened her eyes and peeked at the window. “Oh my god! We’re here!”

We both laughed and she hugged me tight. “This is going to be a great vacation, just you and me. And our little baby inside.” She giggled.

I leaned my forehead to hers. “I still can’t believe we’re going to have a child.”

She cupped my cheeks and slowly kissed my eyes, nose and lips. “We’re going to be a family.”

Finally, a family of my own. “You don’t know how much you make me happy, Jen.”

She closed her eyes and a tear fell down her face.

I immediately wiped it with my thumb. “Shh, baby don’t cry.”

“I love you, Harry.” She whispered.

“Uh, sir? The passengers have left already.”

We both looked at the stewardess and laughed. We didn’t know we’re the only ones here.

Jennifer’s POV

We went to our hotel room and while Harry is trying to put all our luggage down, I jumped on his back and kissed him all over his face. “Jennifer, stop!” He laughed.

“Mmhh, my husband smells so good.” I can’t stop kissing him.

“Jennifer! Let go of me, you’re way too heavy!” I widened my eyes and jumped off of him. “What did you just say?!” I yelled at him.

“What? What did I say?” He gave me a confused look.

“Y-you told me I’m too heavy, I’m fat. Oh my god” I buried my face on my palm.

“Oh shit, no don’t cry. I didn’t mean it that way---“

“No! You said it. I’m fat, I look like a fucking whale, Harry.”

“C’mon Jen! I can’t even see the baby bump yet. You look fantastic, honey.” He pulled my chin and kissed me.

I pulled away and went to bed. “Go tour around this place all by yourself. I’m not in the mood.” I crossed my arms.

“You’re overreacting again.” He sighed. “But okay, if you say so. I can’t wait to see what’s in this amazing place!” He laughed.

I threw him a pillow and it hit him good. “I can’t believe you’re going without me!” I cried.

“Oh hormones.” He rolled his eyes and kneeled in front of me. “You really think I would go without my beautiful wife?” He kissed my lips.

I stared at him for a minute then I burst into tears and I ended up wrapping my arms around him. “Harry, I’m sorry baby oh my god I’m so sorry for being so bitchy. Just don’t call me fat okay?”

“Jen, I said heavy not—“

“It’s still the same!”

“Okay, let’s stop arguing.” He pinched my nose and laughed.