Uniforms Only Hide So Much

PSA: I have never used WATTPAD but I have decided to move all the chapters on this fanfic on here, so be aware that I have no idea what I'm doing. 

Your only true, good decision, you made in the First Order was buying a coffee machine of some morally dubious trader in Tatooine

Your only true, good decision, you made in the First Order was buying a coffee machine of some morally dubious trader in Tatooine. It made one sludge like imitation of coffee that was good enough when you have three hours sleeps and your bed feels like it's mad of razor blades. Stretching out your back, you downed your coffee bean mud and pulled up your hair. Being a Lieutenant of the First Order meant being a whore to the clock, everything worked in a perfectly controlled system. You woke at five, you showered at half five, breakfast is half six and if you are late you will not be fed. Your uniform must be pressed and worm immaculately - no tear, wear or unauthorised 'adornments' (after Lieutenant Shafer was slapped for wearing a scrunchie you make sure to remember the last rule). You made sure your grey uniform was styled to perfection, since perfection was the only acceptable version of yourself for the First Order.

When you released the look on the door Levi was already 'dressed' and waiting outside. Dressed being the operative word, you thought.

"Fucking hell" you sighed, "where is the rest of your uniform?"

Levi was your only acceptable friend on the Finalizer and currently had no hat, one missing sock and what looks like SE-14R blaster burns in his shoes. You used to believe Levi looked ethereal. Tall, pointed face and delicate cheekbones you dreamed of. He was bent over trying to hid his one sock when he looked up at you.

He gave you a cheeky smile, 'If I said the washing machine destroyed it, would you believe me?"

"You'd never put your clothes in the washing machine, that requires effort"

He laughed, "You got me there"

You soothed invisible lint of your clothes before knocking your boot with his.

"Remove the other sock, we'll get ahold of someones spare shoes and no one will know the difference"

He pushed his pointer finger into your forehead and twisted it in circles, "Unless Kylo Ren reads my mind and realises that they are not my shoes".

"You think Kylo Ren cares enough about you to read your mind?"

"Wow darling, you are a coldhearted bitch"

He said every word with a smile that felt like sunshine.

You had never been on the receiving end of the Commanders power and didn't intend to be. An officer who lied about mistakes made during a mission was pulled infront of him once. They pushed him to his knees with his face dragged towards the Commanders boot. When a gloved hand touched the officers forehead you heard a 'crunch' in your ears; Even now you're not sure if you imagined it or the pure power of the force had made your ears ring.

He didn't even acknowledge you existed, you barely saw his chest rise, you thought. A wiser women wouldn't have stayed to watch the torture of an officer.