Vandor

Kylo Ren flies like a maniac

This is what you realize two minutes into your journey.

You had strapped yourself into a chair right at the back, tucked in an angle that allows you to see the Commanders control pad. You had also strapped your bag down. It would be a risk to leave it unstrapped while Kylo rolls the TIE Silencer like its sliding over a wave. After the bag hit you in the head once you decided to not push your luck.

He'd thrown you a datapad a few minutes into the flight. It explained your flight course and you studied it with a Lieutenants eye. It was time for you to work rather than think about the Commander's dick in your throat.

Yep, working...lets work and stuff.

The data explained landing in Vandor where you'll swap the TIE for something more....non-first-order. Then transfer to Cantonica under different identities. There, you'll meet with a First Order collaborator to discuss the recent location of your 'mystery man'. You assumed he's edited this information before giving it to you - considering it seemed to be missing the classified information.

An indigent sigh leaves your lips, "' it's classified, Lieutenant'..." You mock his tone under your breath. "...maybe I should have made my body classified you man whore"

"Something wrong Lieutenant?" Kylo says, the reflection of his eyes bouncing from the window and on to your face.

"No..." you resist the urge to poke your tongue out "...everything is just peachy Sir"

You'd never been to Vandor. Or many planets..

Seeing it out of the cockpits window was like a religious experience, you didn't even try to hide the gasp that wormed its way out of your mouth. It was an expanse of white, sharp lines and dark edges with mountains that rose out of the ground like shards of glass. It had a presence that was sinister while - in a dichotomous fashion - felt so pure. Views like this were usually reserved for postcards or art, not your unworthy eyes.

You had risen from your seat before you even realized you had undone your belt.

Your knuckle brushes the window glass feeling the cold. If you closed your eyes you could imagine what snow must feel like. You knew it was cold too, maybe it crumbled like sand, or was it solid like metal? Either way, you wanted to put your hands in it. Just for a second. Just a little momentary lapse where you could do something for you and not the First Order.

Although, you were doing that a lot lately.

When you turn to the man in question he was looking out of the window. Intent and unbothered.

You could swear he had been watching you.

Kylo lands the TIE at the top of a ridge. It was obscured by a small hill but looked down upon the city built into the cliffs. Each level of metal shining in the midday sun. Vandor was the epitome of tech ruining the sublime. As fantastical as building cities into mountains was, it didn't hold the same awe of the crisp earth you saw from the ship.