I Know All I Need To Know About you

You didn't know whether you were alive or dead

You didn't know whether you were alive or dead. Pillows had indented to the shape of your head, your blankets were wrapped around you so tight that you could barely breath- you don't remember the last time you drank water. Shame swelled in your head and you breathed a dramatic sigh into your pillowcase.

Imagine, you thought, letting your horniness get the better of you and losing your chance to impress.

It was one little mistake. Sure, touching yourself on shift wasn't smart but it's not like any of your superiors even notice you exist half the time. Sure, it was a slip of the hand. Sure, you could have been fired or worse but we all have moments of weakness.

Right?

"Open up..." an incessant banging railed your door, "...you'll never guess who I met!" Levi pronounced through the steel of the door.

You could have a guess at who he met.

"Leave me alone, I'm wallowing in self pity dramatically and don't have time for your energy right now" you sighed, flopping on your back like a longing maiden from a romance play.

"I have sweets"

"Red ones?"

"Of course! don't be an idiot, open the door"

You pushed an arm out of your covers to press a button on the bedside table. You heard a whoosh and the airlock released. A cheery-faced Levi entered with all the grace of a seasoned dancer and all the exuberance of a Vulptex. He looked like the human embodiment of a supernova and it was far too bright for your eyes.

"so.." He throws you a bag which thuds off your chest with a resounding slap, "...I'm standing there, supervising some engineering work and totally getting my rocks off by telling the officers to speed up. Anyway, in walks Kylo Ren; Devastatingly tall and he looks over the job.."

" And he goes.." He sighs flopping onto your bed, "'Good work'. He told me my work was good, I almost fucking came"

Please don't talk about cumming at work, I'm still suffering from PTSD.

"Good for you" you said.

You gave a grumpy huff and poured some of the red gummies Levi had got you onto your boobs. Who needs a bowl when you have tits? Levi laid beside you. In the small cot you he took up all the room that was left. Each Lieutenant got their own sleeping quarters with enough 'necessities' to get you to the next shift. One stiff-as-a-rod single bed, a compact shower/bathroom and a few desks for data pads, books or anything work related.

At the end of Officer training you and Levi had cut a hole in the wall. Small enough to not be seen during room inspections but big enough to hold confiscated items. He had even built a tiny mechanical door to hide your secrets. Little treasures from planets past sat in there - dried flowers, bottles of sand and gems. No one expected luxury when entering the first order, but you had expected to be able to keep small parts of you.