Error: Fucks Not Found

The next morning you sat on the sand, watching JD-1 scurry over the dunes and wet his wheels in the water

JD had figured out that if he held a stick and spun fast enough, he could make perfect circles in the sand. You watched him make circles inside circles, before he eventually finds excitement in some pink seashells, packing each one in his velvet bag.

JD-1 never mentioned his previous owner and you never asked. But - seeing his pure childish energy- you assumed he hadn't been allowed out much.

This probably would be his only outing for a while.

If all goes to plan

You were dressed to kill.

Black crop top and trousers. Bartholomew over your shoulder and knives strapped to your ankles. Yet, you don't think you will ever feel as powerful as you did in Canto.

You open and close your hand. The one still scarred from Vandor. Remembering how the bolt came loose because you wished it. And how the guard died because you wished it. The sigh that seeps out of you is long, created by restless sleep and a heavy mind.

Rey. Hellford. Kylo's entire existence – it's too much to consider.

Kylo had dressed with a cause too.

He walks out the freighter head to toe in leather – thank you Jeninne for your service- and stands next to you on the shore. His arms tense under the material and you wipe away the saliva that threatens to slip out your mouth.

Those arms had held you up. Had held him over you.

Fuck.

He hands you a datapad, containing nothing but a series of numbers.

"Coordinates. Sent by our source through transmission--" he says, huskily against the waves. "--We move now"

"Will you kill him?" your voice coming out far softer than you intended.

"The objective is to bring him in for questioning—" he says "—but I might. Would you like to watch?"

You grimace. Letting the sea air rip at your skin. You stand, unwilling to give Kylo the answer he's looking for, JD-1 comes scuttering to your legs, huddling into your calf.

You need to move forward.

To Naboo. And to Hellford.

When you land in the middle of a verge, all you could think was – grass.

Naboo was aesthetically flawless. Rolling hills of vermillion flowers and cliff the size of a Destroyer. JD-1 rolls around, scavenging again, ignoring your calls of 'be careful' and 'slow down' to throw himself on a bed of millaflowers – an expensive flower- so watching JD roll around in them was the human equivalent of throwing cash on the bed and laying on it.