Yes

I bursted through our front door to find Luke sitting on the couch and Arzaylea standing in front of him with crossed arms.

"Please, Luke."

"No! You cheated on me."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I growled.

"Getting my boyfriend back," she said.

"Get the fuck out of our house. You aren't welcome here," Ashton spoke up.

She huffed and stormed out angrily. I ran over to Luke and engulfed him in a hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm okay," he sighed.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and change," I said.

I started walking upstairs when I realized I had forgotten my phone, so I quickly turned around to go get it.

"I'm really sorry about that, Ash. I didn't know she was gonna show up," I heard Luke apologize.

I stayed in my spot around the corner where they couldn't see me.

"It's okay, Luke."

"So I'm assuming you didn't get to do it, huh?" Luke asked.

Do what?

"Nope. I was about to, then you texted. I had the ring in my hand and everything," Ashton explained.

Ring? What ring?

"I can't believe I ruined your proposal," Luke whined.

I gasped, but then quickly covered my mouth.

"Zara?"

I slowly walked into the living room where they were sat.

"Hi."

"How much of that did you hear?" Ashton worried, standing up quickly.

"Only all of it," I mumbled.

Ashton sighed and walked over to where he had left his suit jacket. I looked at Luke with confusion, but he got up and left.

"I wasn't planning on it happening like this," Ashton chuckled. "But I have a question for you."

I stood in front of Ashton in shock. At this point, he was on his knee with a small blue box in his hand. I could tell he was nervous. He was shaking a lot.

"Zara, you are the most amazing person i have ever met. You changed my life completely, and I am so thankful for that. I never thought I would find someone that loves me the way you do. You are beautiful, smart, and talented, and i couldn't ask for a better partner. Will you marry me?"

I wiped the tears from my face as I silently nodded.

"Y-yes," I spat out.

He grinned widely as he placed the ring on my finger. He got up and spun me around, peppering my face with kisses.

"Uh guys? Can I come in yet?" Luke asked from around the corner.

"Yes!"

He walked in and smiled hard once he saw the ring on my finger. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so happy for you," he whispered.

He let go and turned to Ashton.

"I swear to God Irwin. If you hurt her I will not hesitate to cut your di-"

"OKAY LUKE I GET IT," Ashton interrupted.

"Good," Luke smiled, satisfied with himself.

Ashton grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"I love you, Zara."

"I love you too Ashton. So much."