5 ♠ Multi-tasking

I am a self-proclaimed lazy person but the only thing that keeps me productive are house chores and school works. Like if I don't have life goals, I wouldn't even dare to stand up and do stuffs because I just want to sleep.

But what I don't like about this two is that while I grow up, it gets worst and worst. School works are multiplying because you're in high-school already and the negative fact of being the eldest sibling strikes.

And because I only have one sibling which is a talkative five year old girl.

So basically, this happens.

"Jirin clean the yard."
"Jirin wash the dishes."
"Jirin sweep the--"

"Mom, I'm not an octopus. I only have two hands. You know, the left and the right."

And because I'm a student, have to fetch my sister for January and has to go to Council meetings every Thursday, I just can't.

→ You're going to have a short quiz exam, and there's the vice president calling for you outside because you have to attend a meeting like can't you see, I have to answer a 25 items exam. I just can't leave half of my body here, and the half will follow you to the office.

That'll be quite abnormal, right.

→ And the teachers sometimes will give projects in the same day and deadline with the same date.

Did they planned this.

→ You also just finished a school activity and by tomorrow, you were just informed you have periodical exams and that totes made me dumbfounded.

I'm done. Sayounara. ✋