Yes, I'm rude.

I'm that friend that basically fits in that doesn't fit in, if that make sense. I go with the flow with whatever's the topic but ended up being uninterested, so for example I get to like the fandom you're in and then I will discover some new and better fandom, I would basically throw you like a trash and have fun with my life. 

Yes, I could be an asshole but I have my reasons. So be ready.

First of all, I never had a permanent friend (I still have some few friends from two or three years because they're still cool), and I like to keep it that way. I always have the thought that friendship is important in surviving this crappy world, either to escape solitude and such, but really, friendship is also the reason why I suffer.

"The less people you deal with, the less bullshit you handle with." 

But if ever I have a friend that is someone worth trusting for, worth giving efforts and worth of a waste of time, then if he/she could do the same, then why not? 

I'm extremely lazy, I like to keep jumping to this and that, leave then come back, has a confusing personality, over-confident, and mentally-ill. That's why my friends would be sick to stick with me because all I can do for them is to make them laugh, then if they grew tired of me, they will leave. 

But you know, I leave in advance so I won't look so pitiful.