Learning with Ghouls

I'm just gonna say this cause of the top pic. I personally like season one Kaneki and Touka more than any other season. Second would have to be Season four Kaneki and Touka.  Anyway, onto the story.

Izuku POV:

The time for us to head out on internships finally came with most of us choosing our internships depending on what we were looking for in our field. The members of Truce however, did an internship a little more unique. Thanks to the info I gave them, I was able to get the Hassaikai, Clowns, and Anteiku to take in us along with Arima to try and help the newer members learn a little more. Strangely enough, Bakugou wanted to join in as well with him going with me to Uta's. "Just so we're clear, I'm not afraid to beat your ass if you make a death threat to any of the Ghouls we meet." "SCREW YOU FREAKSHOW!" "I get enough of that from Ochako." I start smirking as we make our way to the 4th ward of Tokyo. 'Personally wish I had someone other than him here. The fact he wanted to join in on this is weird enough.' I open the door to Uta's shop to not see him anywhere.

"Keep from touching things while I find my friend." I walk away trying to find him with feeling Bakugou's finger flip me off. I gave him one right back as he began looking around the place himself. "Wonder what's under here?" I glanced over at just the right moment to see Uta under a sheet spook the prick. "Boo." "AHH!" He falls over with the act somewhat satisfying me. 'I wish I had a camera to record that.' "What's up Uta." "Why hello Izuku. I take it this is the infamous Bakugou." "Sadly." "I'M RIGHT HERE YOU ASSHOLES!" We ignore him as Uta brings us to the inside of his workshop to explain what's going on. "For the next week, we shall work with establishing a factory in the 4th ward for syntha meat. Also, you may not wish to go out after dark here without one of us Bakugou." "Why?" "Even though the Clowns aren't people you should mess with, there is quite a bit of chaos in the 4th ward with the occasional Ghoul that wants to get stronger. I wouldn't be surprised if you and me see a cannibalism go down once or twice while we're here." This kinda spooks him as Uta goes on with what we need to know.

At the CCG, Ochako POV:

"It is nice to know you wish to become stronger you two." "Yes sir." Since I wanted to learn of how to fight Ghouls a little better, I decided to join with the CCG since they were an easier fit with me. Joining me in this was Sero who strangely enough wanted to get stronger too. "Anyway, let us see what you two have in physical skills." Arima got up while pulling his coat off. "Do not worry of breaking anything in here and just come at me with desire to kill." Arima charged at us making us both dodge. Sero was still confused with me starting to get it. 'He wants to see what we've got so he can go from there.' I grabbed one of his pens to hold it like a weapon with Sero still confused as anything. Thanks to this, he was slammed into a wall with a bunch of books falling on him. "Are you alright?" "urgh. Define alright."

I came at Arima next with him dodging me and attempting to stab me. I dodged with trying to counter having him only dodge me again. 'What is this guy?' I was having problems with him, but he seemed to deflect everything with ease for some reason. I was stopped by him holding the pen in his hand right between my eyes. "It's over." I dropped the pen and groaned knowing I was so badly beaten. "No fair, we weren't ready." Sero found his way out of the books as our white haired instructor explained his motives behind this. "Ghouls will attack you the second you have your guard down. Do not assume villains are anything different." 'Isn't that the truth. My head still feels the pain from when Monoma kidnapped me.' He went back to his desk while I tried to organize the books Sero dropped when he was smacked into the shelf. "Now Uraraka, I had found out you have a 'relationship' with Izuku. Would you care to elaborate on that?" "I-it's just me and him making an official relationship. it's nothing important." Arima didn't make any emotion whatsoever as he answered me. "Congratulations." 'And, now it feels awkward.'