part 9

Word count : 306 words

I go down the stairs all nervous and look at tony. I give him the sign of im ready and I start talking.

Dad i dont know how your gonna react after this but here it goes. Dad im gay tony is actually my boyfriend not my friend. He has been my boyfriend for a week or a little more, and I'm sorry for not being able to get married to a woman which you wish I had kids with. I'm sorry. do you have anything to say I said grabbing my bags.

Dad : get out my house right now and don't come back ever again.

Cool that's why I have my bags I said smiling I grab tony bye his hand and out the door we go.

Omg I can't believe I just did that wtfff.

Tony : well you just did and I'm proud of you nick I said smiling.

I love you tony and thanks for helping me tell my dad. But pls take me to the place you said already. I'm desperate to see it also I'm so freaking tired.

Tony: ok then let's go but first this i said putting a blindfold on tonys face.I said started the car and on the road we go. After a good 5 minutes I stop the car at the location. And get our the car. I take tony slowly out of the car and take his blindfolds off....

________________________________________

I decided to stop the chapter here cause I dident find the picture of the house I meant so tomorrow I'm gonna be updating how the house looks and what's gonna happen at the house with them.

Also i have no idea what i should think of all this hate being thrown st lil huddy what do you guys think?

Bye❤🙋