part 14

Word count : 312 words

What is this baby he asked curious but confused why i got him that.

Its a gift 🎁🎀now open it i said smiling as he opens the box. He opens the box and couldnt believe his eyes tears started streaming his face as he closed the box and shoved it to me.

Baby i dont deserve this he said as he put his head and shoulders on his foot. Baby if you dident deserve it believe me i wouldnt have freaking waisted 3050 dollars on that necklace.

He hugged me like there was no tommorow i smiled and pulled away.

Thank you he said smiling as he put the necklaces on one bye one. There so cute nick said smiling.

Also why did you buy two i only wanted this one he said pointing at the moon necklace.

Oh cause i wanted i said smiling also you dont like it i asked kinda hurt. Baby i love it i just asked sinds it wasent needed he said smiling. He lept looking at them as i sat there texting with charli.

Charli : hi tony?

Me : hi charli how is the hotel i asked with a smily face.

Charli : its great do you want a tour she asked with a smily face.

Me :  oh yeah wait give me a second i typed as i put my phone on the nightstand.

I got up and went downstairs to where nick was eating pizza. Why dident you tell me you ordered pizza i said sarcastically offended.

Sorry baby i thought that when you left you went to go eat something not buy me two beautiful necklaces he said as i smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone so i know this chapter is really really short but i just wanted to update today but i dident have time to write more so yeah.

Ejoy ?