part 12

Word count: 577 words

I started walking down the stairs slowly listening to music untill I notice something. I realized that the nice girl that helped me earlier was getting beat up bye her boyfriend.

I slightly took of one headphone and immediately heard screaming. I starts narutoing down the straits and went running to her. I punched her boyfriend and took him of her.

Wyd is happening here I be your boyfriend? I asked low key mad.

He is my boyfriend and he always abuses me pls call the police she said as her eyes widened and I immediately felt a hand trying to pull me back but I trained taikwondo so i immidatly took his hand and dropped him on the floor again and punched him.

After that I gravbed the girls purse and her hand and started running with her untill we got to the car. I told her to get in and I gor inside to immidatly. I drove off and couldnt breath at all after all that.

I drove up to a hotel close bye and parked in the parking lot. She looked at me in a confused but in a thank you look.

What are we doing here why are we at a hotel? She asked confused but still smiling.

Oh umm I'm buying you a hotel room for a year I said as she started crying happy years I smiled and have her a paper.

I really don't know how to thank you I dident know were I was gonna go after what just happened. Thank you so much she said smiling as I smile back.

What's your name she asked me smiling.

Oh my name is Tony Tony Lopez I said smiling.

So do you want to be friends I asked smiling.

Sure here is my number she said as she toook out a paper and wrote her number down. She gave me the paper as I immidatly put her phone number in my contacts and we got out of the car.

We walked up to the hotel and I asked the persoon working there how much would it be for harmony to stay here for a year.

Oh hi I have a question how much would it be for her to stay here for a year I said smiling as the girl working there looked at me confused but then it turned into a smile.

She starts looking true her computer untill an finally found out how much it would be.

Um for her to stay here for a month it would be 3000 douzand dollars and there will be cleaning people going there to clean every Sunday she said looking at her computer.

Ok ill take it I said taking out my keycard and paying. After paying the girl behind the counter she took the key to harmonys room and gave it to her.

If you have and issues or stuff that you need just call room service and they will bring anything that you want to your room in less then 5 minutes she said smiling.

Th I'll make sure to tell you if I have any issues. Harmony said smiling as she turned to me and hugged me.

Ty Tony you deserve the world she said smiling.

No problem harmony also take these 2000 dollars for food and all those stuff I said smiling as an hugged me again and left smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter !! Enjoy !