its time to talk (not an update sorry)

Word count :519 words

Hi everyone so i just wanted to take my time to say that i do not like people who dont support charli or is giving her hate or anyone else. She is such a nice persoon and she doesnt deserve any of this bullshit. also everyone try to keep warning charlie about love peaches.

If you dont know who love peaches is she is basically a girl that is on social media and is supposed to be in jail. She is crazy psycopath wich deserves nothing in life at all.

If you dont know why i hate her so much is cause she send a 30 year old men to go rape charli so hard that she will end up in the hospital.

And if you dont believe me make sure to go take a few minutes to go bye anna oop's channel wich is on youtube.

She post allot of stuff about the internet and shit that are going on there.

Also another topic is lilhuddy we all no what he did he kissed nessa again if you dident know. And he is currently being cancelled.

I understand people that are giving him hate are mad at him for what he did. I accept that the things that he did / exposed were very wrong and kinda mean.

But that still doesnt give all of those haters of him and people that are mád at him to treat him that bad. He is a human being to and i feel bad for him tbh.

He kinda deserves what he is getting right now but in the other hand he doesnt deserve all the hate at all.

So pls you guys stop hating so much on people on the internet they have lives to. All this hate can end up on serious stuff like them cutting themselves or even worst then that.

So if your a hater of anyone on the internet that doesnt deserve all the hate there getting . Your not welcome to reading my books or going on my profile unless your a hater of love peaches cause she does deserve it in a way.

Also stop throwing hate on jaden hossler as well just cause he broke up with mads. I never really liked mads and him. I never thought of her as a like oh i love her sóo much of a persoon.

And whoever doesnt agree with some of the stuff i wrote can leave to but if you have a big mouth come for my opinión not me im not desrespecting or being rude to anyone bye saying all of this.

If i said something that wasent right then i would understand you being mad at me but i dident so dont come for me.

Thats all i had to say for now also im gonna be updating either tmr or later on both of my books. So yeah hopefully everyone one is having a good day or night i wish you guys the best in life.

With all my love and not hate.

- gaby ( wich is my real name btw) <3333