part 17

Word count :616 words

I was driving and everything seemed fine and pretty chill untill i reached a donut shop and saw 3 people shooting and robbing a the shop.

There was a woman that had a baby and was trying to run away from the shop but it looked like she had been shot on her leg and she was bleeding badly.

I knew i had to act quickly so i pulled over and got out of the car running.i grabbed the baby and put it in the car after that i ran back to the donut shop and  helped the woman as fast as i possibly could to the car.

After everyone was save in the car i grabbed some tissues  and handed it to the babies mom after i grabbed some of the food and gave it to the baby. After that i drove off at 100 km per hour to the hospital i knew that if she lost more then 2 liters of blood she would die.

We were almost there untill i saw a red light and we had to stop i immidiatly breaked and stopped the car. The baby started crying sinds it look like he was scared and haden't slept.

His mom fainted so i dident know what to do i decided to go buy some toys and a baby seat at the store next to us i  got out with the stuff and ran to the car immidiatly. I put the baby in the car seat and put his small seat belt on.

I gave him the toys as he immidiatly smiled at me and started playing with the toys. I realised that on his shirt it said jaden so i figured out his name was jaden.

I turned back to the stearing wheel as i knew someone was staring at me i turned around and saw nick staring at me he had a smile on his face as he turned back to his phone still smiling.

What i asked smiling as nick looked up from his phone still smiling.

Nothing he said smiling as he looked back to see jaden asleep jaden looked so peacefully asleep that if the whole city was getting destroyed and burned down he still wouldnt wake up.

I still dident get why he was smiling i just ignored it cause we had to get to the hospital fast. We got there as i immidiatly told nick to help me get out jadens mom nick decided to take her in bye himself sinds someone had to take jaden.

I took jaden out of his seat and locked the car. I was carrying jaden as he looked so calm he looked like he had a great life and was so happy. I smiled at him as i walked in the Hospital to see nick sitting down at the waiting area he looked very sad

I walked over to him immidiatly still holding jaden in my arms. What happened i asked nick as he looked up at me crying his eyes were red and he looked like he was having a emmotional break down.

I- he said trying to get the words out his mom dident make it he said as i could hear the pain in his voice. When i heard those words my heart dropped i felt so bad for jadens mom but especially for jaden. He lost his mom for a stupid bunch of people robbing a donut shop.

I felt horrible and just wanted to hug jaden and never let him go. I felt bad he had to be a orphan unless.....

------------------------------

Do you guys want them to adopt jaden 😏?