part 16

Word count :519 words

I wanted for us to get there on time and leave so we can make it to see the sunset on the beach. i checked the time to see it was 5:00 the sunset starts at 6:00 so we typically have about 55 minutes cause we are 5 minutes away from the restaurant.

I could see nick getting nervous / bored so i put my hand on his thigh as i could feel him smiling. Nick put on netlfix and watched control-z i wanted to watch so bad the show with nick sinds its amazing but i couldn't cause i had to focus on the road.

    ~ 5 minutes later ~

We got there as i took a deepbreath and prayed for everything to go as planned. I wanted tonight to be amazing and unforgettable so i also brought my polaroid to take allot of pictures.

I turned around to see nick looking at me were here he said practically screaming sinds he had his airpods in.Baby your screaming also yes were here i said smiling as he smiled and took off netflix and his airpods.

I got out off the car as i stood there looking at noen.i dont know if i drank something weird or if this is true but i pictured noen in slow motion getting out of the car. It was literally just like in the movies.

I kept dreaming and repeating what i saw in my head about noen. I kept thinking untill i realize noen was infront off me. I started blushing like crazy as i look down smiling. I feel noen grab my face as he kissed me the kiss was very nice and i knew it was gonna get rougher any second so i pulled away still blushing.

Your really cute now lets go inside the restaurant nick said as i kept blushing while we kept walking to the restaurant.

we got there as i asked for the reservation i made. We got there and sat down the placs was so beautiful ( here are 2 pictures)

 We got there and sat down the placs was so beautiful ( here are 2 pictures)

Its was very pretty it had lights everywhere and also thd chef cooks infront of you

Its was very pretty it had lights everywhere and also thd chef cooks infront of you. We went and sat down on the bar before we went to our reservation.

We told the chef what we wanted and he started getting all the ingredients in the mean time he made the food we orderd some ice cream as well we ate all of our ice cream and we were both honestly full so we asked if the chef  could put it in a box for us to take it home.

Before he could put the food in the box i took pictures of the food , nick and the restaurant and then we left.

We walked out of the restaurant and got in the car as noen put on control-z again as i drove off to the beach to watch the sunset.

------------------------------

Sorry this is short its just im so tired and if i go to sleep without updating i wont update at all cause i sleep allot 😂 anyways enjoy !