chapter 1

Word count : 665 words

Tony's pov:

I grabbed my new apartment keys as I slowly unlocked the apartment door. I opened the door to my apartment as I sighed dropping all my bags on the floor.

I entered the apartment as I closed the door behind me. I grabbed all of my bags as I walked over to my room. I put my stuff aside as I sat on the bed.

I was about to call jaden when I saw an incoming call from him. I sigh as I answer the phone.

" hey jaden whatsupp i said "

" hey dude how's new york?"

" I just got to my apartment and im settling in"

" that's good when are you coming to school?"

" the principal said i could start tomorrow".

" ok well i'll see you tommorow"

" ok bye " i said as i ended the call with jaden.

i had allot of unpacking to do but decided to just watch netflix instead of being productive and fold my clothes. I kept watching netflix untill my eyes got heavy and i fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

Next morning :

I woke up on the couch and soon realized that if i didn't hurry up i would be late for school. I picked out my outfit for school and hopped in the shower. After showering i put on my clothes and left to go to school.

I got to my new school and walked inside. I dident know were anything was so I went up to this boy.

Nick's POV :

I turn around to see a light brown boy, with black curly hair approching me , I couldn't help but check him out.

Tony's POV :

I look at the boy as he was checking me out. He noticed I noticed him staring so he started blushing.

T : hi my name is tony do you know by any chance were class c.3 is?

N : oh yeah its my class I can take you if you want and also give you a tour.

T : that would be great.

We stare at each other for a wopping 30 seconds as we eventually snapped out of it and started walking .

N : so your new here ?

T : yeah I just moved to LA actually

N : same I have only one day here for the tiktok tour I'm a member of it

T : What's your name ?

N: Nick

T : Thomas talked really good about you also I'm a member of the tour too.

N : yeah ik Thomas sais I'm his favorite sometimes 😎

T : I can see why ( I blush )

N : hey I know I'm cute but no need to blush.

T : I blush even harder that at this point I look redicoulous.

N : any ways Tony let's go.

We got there and i sat next to nick as a bunch of girls were flirting with me but Nick was always there to get them away from me.

I was doing my work until I felt someone staring. it was Nick ? I started blushing as
I realised he caught me blushing and asked quickly to go to the bathroom .

I ran to the bathroom and look in the mirror, and see the red tomato I've become. I smile to myself at the fact that he was staring at me.

T : I kept on thinking about nick until I felt a pare of cold arms around my waist as i turned around to see nick. I quickly blush and cover my face.

_________________________________________