Chapter 19

In collaboration with priyaxsidneet

(Sidneet left for movie. After movie)
Sid: Let's go for dinner?
Avu: Let's go

(They left for restaurant to have dinner. As they enter in restaurant. All the boys of restaurant were staring at avu)

(Avu notice this and felt scared. Held sid's hand with grip. Sid was shocked and looked her condition)

Sid: What happened? Tum theek to ho?
Avu: Y..y
Sid (cuts her): Say Avneet
Avu: Vo bo..boys are staring

(He gave death glare to all boys. Boys look to other direction. Sid kept his hand on her shoulder)

Sid: if it's okay for you, can I?  (Avu nodded. Sid took avu towards the table. They eat dinner in silence)

(While leaving from restaurant. Still avu was scared)
Sid: Don't worry Avneet. I am here to protect. No one has dare harm you in front of me (She smiled at him. He also smiled back. But suddenly her leg slipped and she was about to fall but sid held her through waist and protect her. Both got lost into each other's eyes. Felt butterflies in stomach 😚😚)

(After a minute sid came back to sense. Snap his finger in front of her)

Sid: Are you okay? (Avu nodded looking towards ground. They left for home)

(At home. In Sidneet's room)
Sid: Avneet I want to talk with you

Avu's pov: What he wants to talk with me? How to do now?

Avu: Yes say
Sid: See jai likes annu. So what I am thinking we should help jai. So that they can come close to each other. So will help me?
Avu: Yes. Sure
Sid: Okay. I am going to sleep now in next room. If you want anything call me  (Avu nodded. Sid took his belongings and left)

(After reaching room. His phone buzzed. He checked)

Sid's pov: Yeh group annu and jai ne banaya hain whatsapp par. But what the hell which type of husband I am. I don't even have my wife's phone number. But now I got nah. So leave and let's sleep)

(In mid-night)
Sid: Bahut pyaas lagi haib or jug bhi khali abhi niche jana padega (He came out of room. Heard sobs)

Sid: Avneet ro rahi hain? But kyun? Should I go and ask. is it comfortable? Yaar not as wife but as her friend yes I can go and ask. I can't leave her like this

(He went in her room. Quickly she wipes the tears)
Sid: I can see you are crying. What happened?
Avu: Nothing
Sid: Avneet you can't lie to me. I know something is bothering you
Avu's pov: Should I tell me him truth? No yaar he may get hurt.
Sid: Say Avneet
Avu: Vo I am missing my parents
Sid's pov: I don't think this is truth. But okay
Sid: Tomorrow go and meet with them there is no need to cry for this
(Avi nodded and left for washroom)

(As she left. Sid saw something)

To be continue...