Chapter 42

After few days, at Sid's home
Avu starts her packing to leave for London. Sid was at home helping her.
In evening, they went for shopping. Avu was selecting things and Sid was admiring her. After sometime, they came home. At night, Sid was sitting in his room.
Sid's P.O.V.: Each and every moment spent with you is special for me. You are the first and last girl whom I have loved so much. I don't know I will even be able to live or not after you will go.
Avu snapped his fingers in front of him.
Sid: Hmm
Avu kept held his arm.
Avu: Kya hua? Subah se khi khoye hue ho? Kuch problem hai
Sid controlled his tears and nodded in no.
Avu smiled at him.
Avu: Sid you have done a lot for me. If you have problem you can share with me anytime. Trust me your best friend is always there for you
Sid hugged her.
Sid: Thanks
Avu: I am your friend na so it's my duty to help you. You don't need to thank me for that
Sid broke the hug. They ate dinner.
Neither of them could sleep thinking about each other.
Next morning, they got ready. Sid came in her room and looked at her.
Sid's P.O.V.: It's the last day I am looking at her. From tomorrow I won't get to see her.
Avu: Good morning
Sid smiled at her weakly.
Avu's P.O.V.: This smile. I can do anything for this smile. Sid I would never be able to thank you for what you have done for me and I know you will never let me.
Sid: Chle? Flight miss ho jaegi
Avu nodded. They picked up suitcases and kept in car. Avu took dadi's blessings. She went near Sid's mom but she turned away her face. Sid held her wrist. Avu looked at him.
Sid: No need to take their blessing. They don't even value you
Sid's dadi hugged her and kissed her forhead.
Dadi: Bohot yaad aayegi beta teri. Mann laga kar padna aur jaldi wapis aana
Tears rolled down from Avu's eyes.
Avu's P.O.V.: Thanks dadi for your love and support. But I am sorry I won't come back.
Dadi wiped off her tears.
Dadi: Beta achhe kaam ke lie jaa rhi hai. Rote nhi
Avu nodded and smiled weakly. Sidneet left for the airport.
Avu was looking outside to hide her tears from Sid. They reached the airport.
Sid: Take care of yourself
Avu nodded.
Avu: You too. Bye
Avu went. Sid was looking at her. Avu turned back and ran to him and hugged him tightly. Sid hugged her back.
Avu: I will miss you
Sid: Me too
Avu broke the hug. She held back the tears.
Avu: You are an amazing person Sid. I wish you get the best girl in this world whom you deserve
Sid cupped her face.
Sid: You will also get the best guy in this world
They had an eye lock and stood silently for few minutes.
Sid: Go or you will miss your flight
Avu took a last glance of him and turned. Tears continuously rolled down from her eyes and she left.
Sid stood their for few moments thinking about her.

Then sat in the car and drove back. He reached his home. His mom gave him an angry look. He ignored her and went to his room. He remembered Avu sitting in that room.
All the moments came in his mind they spent together. He sat down on the floor and burried his head in his knees and broke down.

To be continued.....