𝟎𝟎: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

00:𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

©2020 All Rights Reserved.

Hello everyone a new writer who is wasting her time while handling shits but I guess I got my distraction and that is writing and I guess that I will get responses and supports from the readers who are or will be reading it.

This is my first book and lets be honest they are all my drafts so handling them without any edits is quite a risk I have taken and I hope you all help me.

So............let's Start.

EDITED14/03/2021

EDITED
14/03/2021

5years ago:

"Christiano Cardoso is found to be escaping from the imprisonment imposed upon him by the Salvador people as he killed mercilessly to the people at the Cruise club. Police are still reportedly searching the culprit and our journalist are still in search of him. Tune in with us for the further report." The news reporter said and then the audio stopped.

"This useless people they cannot HOLD A SINGLE PRISONER. IDIOTIC BITCHES." My friend Laura said.

I rolled my eyes and move away. I walked towards the kitchen to bring the puddings for both of us and suddenly, the lights turn off making me pause my work for a while.

"Laura please go and see what happened?" I said.

"Why Bella? You go na I want to sleep." Laura said faking a yawn.

"Fine I will have the puddings then." I said.

"Oh you bitch you better not I am going and coming within seconds." She yelled making me chuckle and with my foot I try to find the nearest desk to keep the tray down.

A sudden shrill made me stop my walk. I tried to listen from where did the sound come from but didn't get any chance.

"Laura? Is that you please don't play these silly games. Come out and light the candles." I said with a chuckle remembering her millionth pranks to scare me and shake my head lighting the candle and turning back.

"Agh-" I got shocked letting that stranger in front of me who put his hand on my mouth.

"Sh! Bebê you will invite unwanted guest here and by the way your friend is having a tight sleep so let her do that and you help me with the wound." When he got no reaction from me, he continued with his deep husky voice." Now will you shout at me or let me help your friend sleep forever and put the fault at you?" He said with a smirk plaster on his face.