𝟎𝟒: 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

04: 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕."

I am going to apologise beforehand, that this chapter is small

I am going to apologise beforehand, that this chapter is small. Sorry!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The kiss initiates with slow and tenderness. I pull apart from having more than that but I think Christiano's mind didn't think about that, he starts to leave pepper kisses across my jaw and tracks down till the crook of my neck. I whimper unknowingly but then my eyes look down and I have to pull apart from him. At first he seems shock but when his eyes follow my path he sighs.

I quickly gather the silk bathrobe and wrap it around my body and took him out of the bathroom and let him sit down and quickly brought the first aid kit. I sit down beside him while slowly and steadily bringing his right leg and rest it on my lap. I quickly examine the previously wounded region which seems to lose blood due to the opening of stiches. I use cotton held between ceramic tipped forceps and dip it in the antiseptic liquid lifting it up and placing it on the wound making him hiss in pain.

I clutch his left fist entwining within mine, after a while I felt him relaxed underneath mine and squeeze it tightly. I blow air on the wound each time when I cleanse it. I pull apart and bring the needle and use sutures. I grasp his hand again and continue with my workdoings.

I look up to him whose eyes holds awe and admiration. I smile at him and kiss his knee which holds the stitches. "It will dissolve quickly when your platelets will cover up your wound."

He nods his head and places a kiss on my forehead but then the sudden act pulled by this gentleman rise the curiosity inside the pit of my stomach. "So, why did you do that?"

He acts innocent with question floating from his mouth, "What?" I narrow my eyes making him sigh.

"I got picture of yours doing the operation of mine. Suddenly, my heart clench knowing that might be someone is there watching you and a need to protect you from the Devil's eyes came into surface that's why I rushed to see you."