𝟎𝟕:𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

𝟎𝟕:𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

The slow friction between my legs woke me awake as if someone is inside me

The slow friction between my legs woke me awake as if someone is inside me. I lift up my eyes only to find Christiano between my legs eating my pussy as if he was dreading, a person dying in the dessert to chuck water. He lift up his face momentarily only to smile and again dig his head inside my pussy. I arched back and moaned out and call out his name. As if he got more encouraged he suck and bit my clit harder . "Oh Christiano you don't know how I much I love you."

I paused blurting during the oral sex only to find him looking at me with adoration and he kissed me hard. I clutched his hair tugging it and hearing his beautiful groans. "I want to make love to you." I looked at him and nod my head granting him the permission thank God I am having my pills.

He again kissed me hard while I let my legs wide enough to let his dick enter and then thrust his dick inside my tight pussy making me yelped at the sudden rush. "So fucking tight Bella."

He pulled out only to thrust harder and deeper making me cry out loud reaching the universe and showcasing the stars. Oh Chris. He pulled out again thrust, I moaned out loud scratching his back with my non-existing nail. "Faster Christiano, faster."

He accepted my request thrusting harder and faster hitting the G-spot. "Oh Christiano I am going to cum."

"Cum along with me." I nodded my head repeatedly and soon hot fluid released by me and him releasing his seed only to burst inside my vagina. We both collapsed tired but happy to start the morning like that.

"Let's go and bath." He said.

"Together?" He laughed and nodded his head while he lift me up as if knowing my vulnerable state.

He put his shampoo on his palm and poured little water and started to wash my hair making them foam. The massage made me escaped a moan. "Don't." He growled. I giggled looking back at him and pecking his lips only to sigh and rest my body against his hard one.

His hands roamed all over my body accessing, caressing the timid regions of mine which I forgot existed. I arched back only to grant him more access. The foam on my body along with small bubbles soon burst out when Chris dug his hand between the valley of my breasts sliding the loafah and soon catching the object and rubbing my south region with so much of love and caressing the bud as if at any moment it will burst out. I smiled timidly and thanked God for giving me someone who can take care of me with so much love.

He bent down and rubbed my upper thigh slowly and dragged it down producing foam all around my body. I smiled looking at the mirror above the faucet like a snow man with snow around me but in reality they were foam.

He didn't leave any hickeys and I sighed in disappoinment. As if seaming my disappointment and looking at the mirror where I touched my boobs for any marks.

"Don't worry rest assured bêbe I don't need marks to showcase the world that you are mine. And if you need marks then ask me."

"I need them. They are the jewels of yours that I want to wear forever. I know and I am glad that you trust me but I need them so that when I wake up and walk towards the mirror I smile that whatever happened, it actually happened. I don't want to be disappointed knowing that those were just dreams."

He chuckled lowly and made me turn back to face him. He kissed me with passion slapping his tongue against mine making me moan.

He turned on the shower only to wash my upper body and turning it off. He wrapped his body against mine and kissed my jaws which slowly went down to my neck where he bit my sensitive skin letting a moan to pass out.

I nuzzled at my neck and blew a breath allowing me to shudder. He took some flesh between his teeth biting it harder arching me to moan out loud. Later wiping the swollen region with his wet tongue. He bent  down and did the same to my chest. He cupped my mound and suck the nipple of the left one and made a pop sound while pulling out. He bit my nipple and when the pain increased he sucked it. Later he did the same thing on my right one. I balanced myself with the help of the sink. Just when he was about to go down further there was a knock in our door. Our. Too fast.

I shook my head and looked at my designer who was busy doing the marking design not bothering who the hell that person was. "Chris someone is at the door."

He looked up. "Do I look like I care? Let me finish my design."

Again there was a knock which made me reluctant and I pushed Christiano and said "Kindly go and look who is there. Interruption will increase if you don't go. Finish it soon and come."

He looked at me and shook his head "I don't care. I once lost you bêbe. I can't and I won't."

I smiled and peck his lips. "Do you love me?"

He looked at me as if the question made him think I was ridiculous. "There was, there is and there won't be anyone to replace your position in my heart. Mind it and yes I fucking love you."

"I love you too. For which believe me I kept everything ready for any stranger to enter and take me. There is knife underneath the pillow, bed, couch, shelves-"

He laughed shaking his head "Fine Fine Godmother I am going."

I hit his arm playfully "Go."

"Ok." Yet he didn't go. I rolled my eyes and pushed him "Go idiot."

"Ok ok."

I smiled and sighed sadly I just hope my life become serene.

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 8𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞.

Vote and Comment.