𝟎𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

02: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆?"

^^^^^^^^^ the above pic is of our dear Christiano's abs. Hehe

Looking at my surgeon who arrives every day to check my report and to say, "You are improving but don't you dare to think of doing anything in this situation

Looking at my surgeon who arrives every day to check my report and to say, "You are improving but don't you dare to think of doing anything in this situation."

I chuckle at how much she acts like she is concern about my health. The way she holds every matter of mine so seriously makes me sometimes feel jealous of how much she takes care of others in hospital bed. I want her whole only to keep her within me and not to give to anyone or share with the vultures.

Her innocent yet static face makes everyone fall for her but after knowing the actual dark shade of Isabella my heart lift off to a deeper likings in her. I don't know whether it's the beast who couldn't consume her five years ago when she wore a lacy nightgown and no underwear or it's the another variation within me that is tempt to digest all of her at once.

Five years ago no one thought that by coincidentally I will reach her house but by the time I saw her and those mesmerizing black eyes which made her face more unique nothing can back down to make her mine.

An oval shape face with placement of small eyes and black eyeballs and light eyelashes and light brows. Her nose is delicate with sharp at it's edge and her rosy plump lips which surely can let my rough hands go and touch them. The way she parts them when she thinks deeply makes me want to get those plump ones by kissing her till she gives out.

"Ok fine so my time ends now and yeah my dear Christiano don't forget to take the meds place across the desk on right side and if I get to know that you didn't take them I will come personally and teach you a lesson." She said.