𝟎𝟓: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

𝟎𝟓: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒆̂𝒃𝒆."

I smile while going back to my room carrying the book where my poems are stored

I smile while going back to my room carrying the book where my poems are stored. Just when I am about to reach my pathway the lights switch off. Que diabos! I rush towards my room's corridor but due to the heavy dark clouds encircling the entire city along with huge thunderstorms we have to switch on the light and now the current is switch off. Great!

"Isabella," I knock at the door as it is locked from inside. "Isabella, opened the door, bêbe," I again knock at the door.

Still no sound. A panic of clouds now encircle around me making me bang on the door loudly. The door bangs open only to reveal pool of bloods pad underneath my feet.

"Isabella," I shout yet no sound came. I collapse on the hard granite floor where my knees bruised but I didn't care. I want my light.

"Isabella," I say one more time in hope of hearing het voice with my eyes close and single drop of tear falls down from my eyes rolling and splashing on the blooded floor. The light flickers and now the current is back. I lift up my raw eyes and find a letter written with blood.

I thought I will arrive here to gather your life and send it to my dad but guess what? I found my fiance here who was struggling not to go out without you but I guess causing a huge damage with behind her back and making her faint and writing this ease me. And yeah find me when you think you want her in exchange of your throne. Till then bye bye Chrisy.

♡︎
Afonso Santos.

I crumble the paper and throw it aside. Jason rushes behind me lifting me up and shouting at me but at the same time I don't care what he says. Can love happen too soon? Can I a monster fall in love with a broken angel? Can I save her from my dark world? Can I rescue her from my enemies?

And the answer stands as yes. I will do anything to get back my light, my angel and I, Christiano Cardoso fucking love Isabella Carvalho.

"Get ready to bring weapons. We are going to kill the Santos." I shout at my people and order Jason to decrypt where that Santos were.

The dark screen of my TV soon shows some discreet images and ultimately that fucking idiot is shown. How come he-? Holy fuck he inserted his device as he knows we will try to find my angel.

"Hello Mr. Cardoso, see I thought of getting you and ripping every tiny skin but guess what I got was my ex fiance who ran away from me," I stop dead on my tracks what his fiance but thank God he added the word ex or else my heart would have been rip apart thinking I tried to snatch someone else who doesn't belongs to me.