𝟎𝟔:𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

𝟎𝟔: 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐."

☠︎︎𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗦☠︎︎

He walks towards me as if I am his favourite prey. I slide down on the bed while he sits on it making it dip and rest his hands on the soft mattress of the white sheet. I move behind unknowingly hitting the headrest, I sigh knowing that now I am caged in his prison.

Christiano only smirks at the position laid down and before I could make any move, he quickly flips making me caged in his embrace. I don't know what to do except slapping his wrists and trying to get my way out. I am totally exhausted by the amount of pressure and pain laid down upon me by that monster Afonso. But leaving and escaping from one doesn't means that the other one isn't there.

I am thankful that I am saved from my ex finance wrath but it doesn't means that I am ready to serve my life to another monster's hand.

"Leave me," I order the beast whose green eyes turns darker indicating the beast is taking place with lust dripping from his act. "No " Was his only response. I look at him and shake my head trying to run away from him.

"Christiano, leave me," I again order him which soon turns into plead. My father was a monster who sold his entire family under the cage of Mafia just for him to survive. My brother killed my mother in order to survive and I killed myself in order to escape. Everyone has their own damn fucking reasons, and those reasons turned out to be the hot red coals to decompose us with the heavy amount of debt under the pressure of life.

I know I want my body to be attached to him but a part of my brain is defected by the constant amount of pressure, pain and ignorance. Pressure to become a good daughter to dad. Pain to receive when I was ordered to do anything against my wish and ignorance when once the work is fulfilled by my father or brother I am left out with a broken heart and wound on my heart that needs constant stitch or it will rip apart.

What if Christiano too leaves me after using my body?

"No, I won't leave you, bêbe. The moment I land my crucial eyes on you, I got to know that it's only you that will rate my heartbeat from neutral to highest. The millionth times I thought about the light in my dark world which now finally arrived and it's you. I know my hands are stained in blood and I also know they will be whoever will try to make us apart. The thought of not having you between my arms aches the core of my heart. Love is a strong word and I don't want to misuse it saying it's an infactuation cause it's aren't. I know what I am feeling is the warmness of love. Loving someone is too difficult to me as I never injulge falling for someone but I did and that person is you. I never thought loving someone could be that fast but the moment I realised that I couldn't see you for three years or more, my heartbeat painfully. I love you Isabella Carvalho."