CHAPTER 26

LAYLA'S POV

"my baby,  you indeed look extremely gorgeous today... Alhamdullilah ALLAH has blessed me to see your wedding to the man you love. "  my mom comments to me with a tear of joy in her eyes as she couldn't stop smiling.  Today is my marriage day with Ridwan...after his marriage proposal to me on my graduation which I gladly accepted my mom and miss Zainab became so thrilled by the good news,  so we all decided Ridwan and I get married as soon as possible. 

We all flew back, few days after the graduation. I got to know he is a medical doctor a very wealthy and reputable one,  plus he also has shares in his dad big company. 
  I see the way he looks at me with so much love and longing in his eyes .

Mr Harun no longer hates us,  he rather pleaded for our forgiveness the day he and Ridwan paid us a visit in our house,  thus miss Zainab's house to talk about our marriage preparations.

"Yes Alhamdullilah mom, " I replied to my mom who stood grinning from ear to ear behind me as I stare at my reflection on the dresser mirror. I am wearing a white silky cotton lace gown with a crown on my hijab and paired it with a black heels,  my make up is simple yet very classy and elegant I must admit I really do look so beautiful.

"It's time sweetie let's get going... And oh you look priceless,  very beautiful darling " miss Zainab chips in from across the door as she makes her way inside my room and stands closer to my mom,  she and my mom don't look bad themselves in their blue cotton dress.

I smiled warmly at her compliment,  we made our way out hopping into a white Range Rover and headed straight to my marriage reception,  our Nika already took place in the mosque yesterday so now Ridwan and I are actually legally married since he has already paid my dowry and have exchanged our marriage vows at the Nika ,I remember how over excited he was as he slide the marriage ring on my finger and hugged me so tight, then kissed my forehead so tenderly, the mosque was so crowded with people, Ridwan couldn't stop staring at me as he continued telling me how beautiful and breathtaking I looked and how happy and lucky he is to finally call me his.  I told him how handsome he looked too and how lucky I am to have him as Mine husband, I just couldn't contain my joy... After our marriage reception tonight I will be taken to his house as his wife and live with him forever, I just can't wait... Just the thought of being alone with him in a room excites me and yet makes me nervous too because I have never been alone in a room with any man before aside also from the fact that,  I have never been intimate before because I am a virgin, I vowed to Allah to keep my purity and modesty for my husband also besides, that is what Islam teaches which is the right and best thing to do,... Alhamdullilah ALLAH has accepted my Dua

We got to the reception sight about half an hour later,  as I stepped out of the car.  I got a clear view of my surroundings,  we decided the venue for our reception will be at a garden and seeing things now that's the best decision ever.. The whole place is beautifully decorated, the flowers, lighting, chairs, tables, canopies, etc are all on point,  it's simply exquisite,  as usual people came in their numbers making the whole place nicely crowded .

Everyone stood on their feet to stare at me in admiration,  and I could see some taking pictures as I walk down the aisle towards Ridwan who is devilishly looking so handsome in his deep blue suit as he glues his eyes on me with a very broad smile on his face.

I am finally standing in front of him as we stare into each others eyes speaking volume of happy emotions 

"You look like a goddess my Queen " he compliment me as he takes my hand in his and plants a kiss on them giving me electric shock throughout my body, I smile to the tingling sensation.. We both gently sat down on a upper stage facing the audience I couldn't hide the red blush on my cheeks.

The rest of the event went by smoothly,  we danced together under a dim of light,  while everyone surrounded us taking pictures and the paparazzi doing their thing too , they heaped praises and good wishes on us,  there was enough food and drinks for all. It is evident on their faces that they are all having fun as they chat, laugh and dance,  but in a halal way,  we made sure halal music were played and the men were separated from the women ,  I spotted my friends and Ridwan's,  thus Ali and Farouk, who came to also grace the occasion.