Chapter 13

— cover art by StoneHeartCupid on twitter! —

(( A/N:
L O T S of SMUTTT
Let's gooo!!))

*Y/N POV*

I whirled around and saw Midas leaning on the wall next to the restroom. He was waiting for me.

We were both out here alone...

He looked so hot. Leaning on the wall, in his loose dark shirt, revealing some of his tattoos that were usually so hidden... and to top it off, the tight skinny jeans fitted him perfectly. I felt myself getting flustered just looking at him.

I realised I still hadn't answered his question. "Y-yeah it's been really fun!" I said, smiling at him. "What are you doing out here?" I asked.

Midas smiled as he took his body off the wall, and slowly began walking towards me, his shoes clicking against the marble flooring. "Do I need a reason to walk around my own building?" He smirked.

He avoided my question, and I couldn't help but wonder if he followed me out here intentionally... Why else would he be here? The buzz from the alcohol was enough to make me want to call him out on it.

"You followed me." I stated, smirking back at him as he finally came to a stop in front of me.

His body was only a few inches away from mine, and I could faintly smell his cologne, and it took my mind back to the other night. I sensed he was also a little drunk, but I figured we were both tipsy at most. Sober enough to know what was going on around us, and definitely sober enough to feel the sexual tension lingering over us both.

"And so what if I did?" He murmured softly, looking down at me. I looked at his lips as he spoke, before diverting my gaze to meet his eyes. I wasn't as short in front of him as usual since I was wearing my heels, but he was still a fair bit taller than me. I could hear Tina and the others laughing from the break room.

I know I told myself I was going to keep my attention on her tonight... but everyone would be going soon... and she seemed to be enjoying just fine...

I bit my lip nervously, debating what to do. Every inch of me was screaming at me to kiss him. Did I really want to do this again?

Yes. Yes I did.

Fuck it.

I leaned up and smashed my lips into his, closing my eyes. Midas let out a low hum and placed his golden hands either side of my waist, making my stomach do flips. He quickly deepened the kiss, and one of his hands snaked up my back and into my hair.

The information I learned in the drinking game earlier was replaying in my head. He'd never received a blow job, and more importantly, he's only ever slept with two people. Me being one of them. And he's here again, with me, right now. How did I end up here? What made him choose me?

After a minute we pulled away, staring into one another's eyes, our heavy breathing being the only sound in the empty hallway.

"Y/n, you look fucking incredible." Midas murmured, and I felt myself blush a deep shade of red at his compliment. He didn't just think I looked nice, he said I looked 'incredible'. I was completely flattered, and also speechless, and I could only respond by giggling, breaking the eye contact.

A moment later he reached up and cupped my face with both hands.

"How much have you had to drink?" He asked, looking at me with slight concern in his eyes.

"Only about three of the small fruit cider cans, I've been taking it easy." I replied, reassuringly. It made me feel warm inside that he wanted to take a moment to check on me, and that I was aware of what I was doing, the same as I had done for him last week.