Chapter Two💫✨

"Wait huh?!" I shout.

"Don't you just find that strange? I mean Princess doesn't exactly like me..." Blossom says.

"Yeah it's a little strange, wonder if I got one." I say.

"You should go check." Says Blossom.

"Maybe later." I say letting out a sigh.

Should I really go home and check to see if I got an invitation? Or~ do I wanna go get coffee from some other café besides Annie's? Hm...

"Well I should head back inside, I have some chores to take care of." Blossom says but I ignore her.

Blossom snaps her fingers to bring me back down to earth.

"Hey earth to Buttercup?" Blossom says snapping her fingers.

"Huh, yeah." I say jumping a little.

"I'm gonna head back inside, you're welcome to come in!" Says Blossom.

"Nah its fine, see ya around." I say as Blossom waves and makes her way back into her house.

As I was spacing out I had made my decision of what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna head back home, and check my mailbox to see if I got an invitation to that party. I love parties, its like going to the last fun thing on earth before you die. Whenever I throw parties though, you best believe people are gonna be talking about it for the next 2 weeks.

I finally arrive back home. I take the elevator of to my apartment, make my way to it and open the mailbox that's on the side of the door. Huh, what do you know, I was invited! Well that tops my day. Okay, okay, let's see...

PRINCESS MOREBUCKS 18TH BIRTHDAY! YOU'RE INVITED!

When: On my birthday! (07/13)
Time: 9:35 PM
Address: 564 Lakefro—

Yeah, Yeah, I know where Princess lives I snuck into her house before. Plus, her house, heh, that shit is HUGE! That's not a lie, she literally has like, I don't know, 30 closets? Yeah crazy right? Anyway what day is it...July 12th, so the party is tomorrow got it! I wonder if I should buy her a gift? Eh, she gonna expect one so might as well be nice and buy her something.

I sit on my couch reading the rest of the invitation, not much is going to be— HOLY SHIT?! She's getting Ariana Grande to preform at her house?! Okay that really makes me wanna go! I freaking love Ariana, her music just hits different for me! S-She hits my vibe check. Well now I can't wait till tomorrow.

Oh, I can go get coffee at Annie's now! Time just flies.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
It's gonna get better this is just the beginning! Vote, comment, share to other Butchercup fans! Etc. Have a good day or night, see ya next chapter( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)