ITS CALLED FACTX HONEY💫✨

OKAY BEFORE I START THIS LITTLE WHATCHUMACALL (sometimes I can't myself seriously wth...) I WANT YOU TO KNOW, YES, I AM WORKING ON CHAPTER SEVENTEEN! IT IS ALMOST DONE. Gracias, now on to this ahem... "Whatchumacall".

ITS TIME FOR FACTX WITH AN X✨

1) This book was originally supposed to be called "Mafia" because I wanted to write a book about Buttercup falling in love with a mafia leader which of course, would be Butch. But then I had this idea and for some reason I liked it better, but if you want to read Mafia, I have a few unpublished chapters that I have been working on as well. And if you like it, there's a high chance I will continue it.

2) Buttercup was supposed to be in a relationship with someone in the beginning. I wanted her to be in a relationship with someone already before she was taken by Butch. Causing her lover to look for her after they realize she's missing. But then I found that boring.

3) Buttercup and Butch were supposed to be childhood friends. They just didn't remember because they broke apart. Kinda like the first book I wrote "WHATS NOT TO LOVE?" Which I gave up on because I had serious writers block.

4) If you didn't notice, in the last chapter I pretty much mentioned that Buttercup has children. She gave birth to 5 children in total, a son, daughter, twin boys, and another daughter.

5) In chapter 9 I had gave her a birthday, which ended out as June 30th. Believe it or not I actually meant to put October 30th. Making her a Scorpio. Soon I realized I put June, so I just went with it. Also the reason June had snapped into my head was because I remembered June 30th was when PPGZ had ended.

6) Since I based this off of PPGZ, as of today Buttercup would be 27 and Butch would be 26 since they were reported to be 13 years old in the show. The show came out in 2006, so if you do the Math that means they were born in late 1993 or early 1994.

7) The PPGZ Rowdyruff Boys actually have a birthday. It's November 11th. (11/11)

8) Buttercup and Butch were supposed to be in their 20s in this story. I wanted to make Buttercup have a habit for going to bars and drinking a lot.

9)Buttercup was supposed to have a job. I didn't know what job she would have though.

10) I was going to Address Buttercup as Kaoru, but freaking autocorrect kept changing it to my cousins name Kairo. Soon I just got annoyed and addressed her by Buttercup.

11)  When I was a kid my favorite PPG character was actually Blossom. I only liked her cause she was smart and also because almost everyone loved Bubbles.

12) Buttercup is still a virgin.

13) If you couldn't tell, Buttercup gets uncomfortable very easily.

14) Believe it or not as of today Buttercups brothers would be 32 and 24. Which means the oldest was born in late 1987 or early 1988 and the youngest was born in late 1995 or early 1996.

15) I was going to do PPG instead of PPGZ but then, I still wanted Buttercup to have a separate family. (Hopefully that made sense.)

16) I gave Buttercup the ability to speak
4 different languages. French, Spanish, and Japanese, and Chinese. You will find her translating and speaking these few languages later in this book.

17) In the last chapter I mentioned she liked the book To Kill a Mockingbird. Guess what. I forgot to mention why she likes it, so I'll tell you now! I was going to put that the reason she likes this book is because it started with a class reading assignment and Buttercup isn't exactly one to read. Buttercup and her class were assigned to read that book and when Buttercup started reading she fell in love with it that she ended up reading the whole book in a day.

18) I took an online IQ test for Buttercup and Butch. Apparently, Buttercup is a genius. Her IQ is apparently 95.5% while Butch's is 89%

19) As I'm writing each chapter, I'm just making stuff up as I go. All I know is what my story is going to be about. I don't even think about it I just write.

20) Not only is Buttercup telling a story to her children, Buttercups 18 year old self is actually talking in her head when she is talking to us. Therefore she pretty much talks to herself a lot.

21) Buttercup is actually older than Butch.

22) In PPGZ Buttercup was reported to be incredibly tall. Surprisingly, she's the same height as Shoto Todoroki. So just imagine how tall she'd be today.

23) Two words: Plain Noodles. (Real ones know!!)

YEE YEE AND THOSE ARE THE FACTX WITH AN X!!✨ IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE FACTX IM DOWN TO TELL YA MORE! SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)