Chapter Eighteen💫✨

{October 20th, 2032}
"Awe! Why do we have to go to bed now?"

"Because, if you want to go to work with me and your father tomorrow, I suggest you do as your told."

"When can I ever help at the office?"

"When your 18."

"But that's not for another 7 years!"

"You wanna know what my mom told me whenever I had to wait almost a lifetime for something?"

"And that was?"

"Patience. But if it's taking even longer than expected, go right ahead and do it."

"But you know I'm impatient!"

"Oh please you wanna know how long it took me to get a damn man?"

"Enlighten me."

"16 years. Wait scratch that he was a dick. Were gonna say 18 years."

"It took that long?"

"Yep, and it was worth it."

"How come?"

"Well if I hadn't...you wouldn't be here with such an amazing father."

"Oh..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days have passed and, of course, I am still in Orlando. I got a new phone but all my contacts are gone. Bummer, and I don't even remember my parents number. The only numbers I have is Butch's, Darius, and surprisingly I remembered Shou's number. Apparently he's been trying to get in touch with me for the past few days. I told him I was on a "vacation" with a friend just to keep me safe when we all know I was fucking kidnapped.

Once again I am trapped in some giant ass house and now have to deal with Butch yelling at someone over the phone. I'm not gonna lie having Butch around is better than living alone! It's almost like he's my roommate. I'm starting to feel a bit comfortable around Butch. Not too comfortable though. Just comfortable enough to walk up and talk to him and-

"Buttercup!" Butch yells out for me.

JESUS, SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I know you're multilingual, and one of the languages you speak is Spanish right?" Butch ask.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"I have uh...A friend and he's not very good with English so I need you to translate what he's saying." Butch says.

"Oh okay." I say.

I...I was a very advanced child, I don't wanna flex but I am...a genius. For Pete's sake I went to a private school for elementary! They make you take an IQ test and I got the highest score out of everyone. They would even take you on a class "field trip" when really were probably flying to freaking Sicily! Now you see, I can speak 4 different languages, French which I spoke a lot because I am from a French decent, Spanish cause I wanted to learn it, Chinese because...I don't know why, and Japanese because I am from a Japanese decent. And I did learn a little Italian from when I went to Sicily, but that doesn't count to me. What did I say...ADVANCED.