Their encounter

Taiga POV

Hey guys, my name is Taiga. My parents are both Yuri Plisetsky and Otabek Altin. My parents moved to Russia when I hadn't been born yet, apparently, at the time there were scientists that made it possible for two men to have a kid. And yeah you guessed it, that kid was me. I hate my life so far why? Because I was on my way walking out of school when these bullies came up to me and decided it was a good idea to stop me.

"Hey, look it's the green-eyed loser," oh, yeah, people tend to pick on me because they said that my black hair and green eyes looked weird, and reminded them of those cats you see in a movie that are either witch's familiars or in movies like Cat Woman. I looked back to the boy who spoke, who I am guessing is their leader held out his hand and said, "tell you what, join our group and you won't be seen as a loser anymore." 

"Heh, the only losers here are you jerks that bully students just for money and fun, what is your right mind makes you think I will join you guys," I stated, and as I was about to walk away, I got pulled back and punched in the face. 

"Then why don't you just be one of our many punching bags," One of the guys said.

"You will pay for that, you losers," I said in pain. The leader then raises his hand ready to punch me but it never came.

Rin POV

I was on my way to out of school, looking to see if my parents were here when I saw a boy in trouble. As I got closer it looked like he was about to get punched by some guy and his friends, so I decided to step in. Just as one of the guys went to punch the boy, I stopped it with my hands. The guy whose hand I caught, frowned.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Oh, me. Nobody at all, just someone who is gonna kick your ass if you don't back off." 

The guy then decides to lunge at me, but I high kicked him in the jaw, axel kicked another guy in his stomach, and punched the last guy in the face, boy am I glad that my parents signed me up for fighting classes or else I would have been screwed. When they saw they couldn't beat me, they all jumped up and ran for the mountains.

I then turned my attention to the boy on the floor. Now that I looked closer, he had green eyes and black hair like a cat, but blond streaks at the end. Pretty cute if I might add, but that is aside from the point. 

"Are you okay," I asked offering him my hand to help him stand.

He grabbed my hand and said, "umm...y-yeah." Aww, so cute, he stuttered, he must be shy.

"Are you sure, that punched looked extremely painful?"

"Yeah, I sure, but who exactly are you?"

"Oh, my name is Rin Katsuki, and you?"

"Taiga Plisetsky."

"Nice to meet ya, and I would love to talk more, but I have to go. My parents are waiting for me, bye." I said as I walked towards my parents' care. Plisetsky, hmm, why does that name sound familiar?

Taiga POV

I stared after the girl as she ran off until I then remembered I had to get home or else my parents would get worried. After 20 minutes of walking, I arrived at my house. When I went inside, I saw my dad(Yurio) and papa(Otabek) on the couch. They saw the bruise on my face and started to question me about how I got it, so I told them.

"Those dame bastards, I will make them pay for touching my son," my dad said, gritting his teeth in anger.

"This girl who helped you, did you happen to catch her name?" Papa asked.

"umm, yeah. She said her name was Rin. Anyway, I am really tired so I am going to go wash up and get some rest. Goodnight." I said to both of them as I walked to my room. Now that I think about it, she said her name was Katsuki, I have heard it somewhere before. But where?

No POV

He kept on trying to remember where he had heard the name until slumber came and took him away for the night.

Hey guys, hope you staying safe. I wrote this chapter today, and hope you love it and that I am doing justice to the original story written by@Saphireraven13, thank you guys for reading my story. Stay tuned, bye.