Yuuri

Yuuri pov

Hi guys, Yuuri here. I am currently in the process of trying to wake up my husband Victor and trust me when I say it is a challenge. If you are able to succeed within 1 hour, it would be a miracle. 

"Victor, wake up already."

"Noooo......a little bit longer."

I stopped shaking him and sighed. If he is going to act like this then I will have to resort to my last option.

"I will not give you any affection whatsoever if you don't get up right now."

As soon as the words left my mouth, he shot up and ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

I sighed again laughing. That trick always seems to work. Now to go check on my other sweetheart.

I walked out our room and went towards Rin's room only to see her walking out.

"goodmorning mama, how are you?"

"Hey baby, I am doing fine. I see your already ready."

"Yes, I got up early today. I figured you might need help getting daddy out of bed," She said laughing.

"Yeah, I thought I might but the old trick worked so I would call today a success. Now while your father is getting ready, why don't we go downstairs?"

"Okay." And with that she turned on her heel, heading towards the stairs. I stared after her, she was growing and becoming more like Victor everyday. It made me sad to see her already so grown up.

Timeskip

Victor had finally finished eating his breakfast after he was done getting dressed.

"Okay my darlings, time to leave. Victor here is your lunch, and Rin here is yours."

"But mama, why two."

"Well. I figure you might want to give it to someone, maybe one of your friends, or that boy you met yesterday." I said smiling.

"Mamaaa, I have only met him once, but oh well, I will see if he wants it."

"Great now, out, out, out before your late. I walked them both to the door. Gave Rin a kiss on the forehead on her way out, and Victor on the lips.

"You better not lazy about during work today."

"Of course not my love."

I blushed at the nickname, pushing him out the door. I watched as they drove off, and it was then that I realized I couldn't be more happier.